You walked around and took the time to really observe all the expensive tableware and decorations. You probably looked weird and crazy, but let's be honest, anyone who isn't born with this kind of culture or money would act the same way as you.

Of course, you didn't grow up broke or anything. You just... really liked how pretty everything looked.

"You lost?" You heard a girls voice. It was Satori.

"Tori? Where were you? I was looking for you." You walked up to her and hugged her.

"I got in trouble for trying to sneak a few cigarettes near the entrance. Took me longer to come in."

"Why would you even attempt that?"

"What? I succeeded." She said as she reached in between the fabric of her dress, and her upper chest. She slowly slid four or three cigarettes and small lighter out. "Look." She whispered as she smirked.

"You shouldn't smoke."

"I know. That's why I do it." She said.

"You are just such a bad girl huh?"

She shrugged. "Where's your boyfriend anyway?" She wrapped an arm around your shoulder and stuffed her things back in her bra.

"I don't know who you're talking about."

She rolled her eyes and let her head fall back. "You know what I mean. Tristan."

"See that's funny, cause he's not my boyfriend." You said.

"Just answer the question!"

"I don't know where he is. We walked in together and then I saw Aurianna and kind of forgot about him..."

"Ugh you are so stupid it's actually frustrating."

"Ouch."

"Ouch? Imagine how much Tristan is 'ouch'-ing right now!"

"Don't worry about him, he's probably talking to a bunch of girls right now."

She sighed and stopped walking as she stepped in front of you to face you.

"Y/N, why did you accept to be his escort?"

"Because he asked."

"No, but what's the real reason. Why didn't you say no?"

"..."

Truth was that, you didn't really know, but you had a vague teensy-weensy idea why. But you could never say that out loud.

"Look, he asked you. He went out of his way to pick you up and walk you inside the venue. He picked you. And I'm guessing you picked him back."

You nodded slowly.

"Then go see him, and spend the best evening with him. Eat with him, drink some punch with him— it's really good by the way— dance with him, anything." She put her hand on your shoulder. "It's not often you get to hang out with a cute guy who asked you out wearing a pretty sparkly dress, at a beautiful venue, with nice music playing. Go for it."