Celebration

Y/n's performance in the NBA Finals was truly exceptional, showcasing his ability to make a significant impact in the most crucial series.

However, his stats in the Finals were notably lower than his overall playoff averages.

In the Finals, Y/n averaged 1.5 points per game, 0.6 rebounds, and 0.6 assists, reflecting a more limited role due to his injury in the championship series.

Nonetheless, his overall playoff performance was remarkable, highlighting his versatility and leadership on the court.

Throughout the playoffs, he averaged 20.1 points, 8 rebounds, and 7.9 assists per game, which demonstrated his scoring ability, playmaking skills, and impact on the boards.

Y/n's contributions weren't limited to offense; he also made a significant impact on the defensive end. His averages of 2.4 steals and 2.4 blocks per game illustrated his prowess as a two-way player.

Efficiency was another key factor in Y/n's playoff performance.

He shot a remarkable 61.3% from the field, emphasizing his ability to convert scoring opportunities.

His three-point shooting at 54.2% and free-throw accuracy at 98% further underscored his scoring capabilities.

Collectively, Y/n's stats throughout the playoffs demonstrated his significance to the Cavaliers' championship run, showcasing him as a well-rounded and efficient player who could lead his team to victory.

The victory had come at last, and there was an air of euphoria in the Cleveland Cavaliers' locker room.

They had won the NBA Championship, breaking a decades-long drought, and the jubilant celebrations spilled out into the hallway outside the locker room.

LeBron James, Y/n L/n, Kawhi Leonard, Klay Thompson, and the rest of the team reveled in the moment, donning freshly-printed championship shirts and caps, and sharing embraces filled with camaraderie and sheer joy.

The sweet taste of victory still lingered in the air, and they couldn't help but smile at one another, knowing that they had achieved something extraordinary.

Outside the locker room, a wave of reporters and fans cheered, their voices echoing through the corridor.

But amidst the chaos, there was a calming presence – Ariana Grande, Y/n's partner, who had been a constant pillar of support throughout the season.

Dressed in a Cavaliers jersey with Y/n's name and number, she was the picture of elation.

Y/n, now with a championship cap perched on his head and a gold chain around his neck, was the first to notice her.

A grin spread across his face as he made his way over, pulling Ariana into a warm and passionate embrace.

He whispered words of love and gratitude, his voice filled with emotion, "We did it, baby. We did it."

Ariana returned the embrace with equal fervor, her eyes glistening with pride. "You were incredible out there, Y/n. I couldn't be prouder."

LeBron, not one to be left out, joined the couple, throwing his arm around Y/n's shoulder. "We're champions, Y/n. And you were the unsung hero. No one could've guarded Steph like you did."

Kawhi and Klay, equally pleased with the victory, gave their nods of agreement. It was a moment of pure jubilation, the realization of their dreams.

But there was more to come. The celebration wasn't limited to the arena. The Cavaliers decided to keep the party going by heading to