Bust

During the offseason, the Cleveland Cavaliers were active in reshaping their roster to enhance their chances for the upcoming season. Here are the key moves they made:

Drafting Seth Curry: With the 19th pick in the 2013 NBA Draft, the Cavaliers selected Seth Curry, adding a promising young talent known for his scoring and shooting abilities to their backcourt.

Acquiring Kevin Love: The Cavaliers made a significant trade by sending Serge Ibaka to acquire Kevin Love, a highly skilled power forward.

Love's versatility and scoring prowess would provide a valuable offensive dimension to the team's frontcourt.

Trading for J.R. Smith: The Cavaliers made a trade to bring in J.R. Smith, a talented shooting guard.

The trade involved sending Mo Williams and a 2016 2nd-round pick to acquire Smith, who had the potential to make a significant impact on both ends of the floor and bolster the team's perimeter game.

Another trade involved sending Evan Turner in exchange for Alexis Ajinca, a move aimed at improving the team's roster balance and addressing specific positional needs.

These moves demonstrated the Cavaliers' commitment to assembling a competitive roster for the upcoming season, with the goal of achieving success in the NBA.

The team was eager to continue its journey and work toward bringing an NBA championship to Cleveland.

During an interview, when asked about their team and their camaraderie, Y/n L/n, Klay Thompson, and Kawhi Leonard proudly declare, "Kevin Love is a Cleveland King too."

This statement emphasizes the unity and teamwork within the Cleveland Cavaliers, with Love being an integral part of their pursuit of success and championships as "The Cleveland Kings."

In the 2013-14 NBA season, the Cleveland Cavaliers were on a mission, and their star player, Y/n L/n, was at the forefront of their charge.

With a record of 48-34, they secured the 4th seed in the Eastern Conference, setting the stage for a promising playoff run.

Y/n, who had already established himself as one of the league's top young talents, continued to shine during the regular season.

His stat line was nothing short of impressive, averaging 22.9 points, 10.9 rebounds, 9.6 assists, 2.4 steals, and 3.2 blocks per game.

His shooting percentages were elite, boasting a .590 field goal percentage, a remarkable .425 three-point shooting percentage, and a near-flawless .966 free throw percentage.

This remarkable performance earned him several accolades, including an All-Star selection and a spot on the First Team All-NBA.

Y/n had also proven himself as a defensive force, leading the league in both blocks and steals per game.

However, despite his extraordinary defensive prowess, he narrowly missed out on the Defensive Player of the Year award.

His teammate, Kevin Love, had an equally impressive season, averaging 22.7 points and 12.8 rebounds per game.

Love's sharpshooting from beyond the arc, with a .465 three-point percentage, added a dynamic dimension to the Cavaliers' offense.

Kawhi Leonard, another integral part of the Cavaliers' roster, showcased his two-way abilities. He averaged 19.7 points, 4.5 rebounds, and 2.0 steals per game.

Kawhi's defensive excellence earned him the title of Defensive Player of the Year, a feat that some believed was influenced by the desire to see a new face receive the award.