Ch. 2 - Deanna Troi

After The Price Episode

The group of Junior Officers meet in 10-Forward after the collapse of the Wormhole.

"I am so happy that Lieutenant LaForge and Lieutenant Commander Data did not get stuck on the other side of the wormhole", says Ganor. "Engineering would not be so orderly with LaForge. And Data is so cool."

Melina cheeks glow bright red at the mention of Data.

Tiera says, "Melina you have to get over your crush on Data."

"Why. It is just a crush. It is not like I am in love with him."

"Tell that to your face." Says Ikas.

"Leave me alone. Now what are we going to order?"

Before they can decide. Counselor Troi walks past them.

"You should try the chocolate sundae, or the chocolate cake it is my favorite."

Ikas smiles heavily at her. "Oh thank you Counselor Troi. We did not know they could make it. We will give it a try." Troi smiles back at them, feeling an emotion of joy beaming off all the officers.

"If anyone would know anything about chocolate, it is old Truffle Troi." Melina bursts out laughing.

"What are you taking about?" says Ikas. Ganor wondering too.

"She is here all the time, just playing in a bowl of chocolate ice cream. She smiles at it like it Officer Riker" says Melina. "You should have seen her face at that party."

Flashback to Party for Bidders for Wormhole.

The Doors of 10-Forward whoosh opens. Melina and Tiera walk inside.

"Hey Guinen." They both say.

"Hello Lieutenants. Enjoy the party." Guinen says.

The doors of 10-Forward whoosh opens again, and in walks Troi.

A look of frustration on her face. She comes to the bar.

"Hello counselor Troi."

"Hello Lieutenants. How is the party so far?"

Tiera answers candidly, "It would be more fun, if everyone was not so old."

"Tiera!" Melina says. "She just means everyone is so stuffy. And there is a problem with the replicators. I could not get the dessert I wanted."

"I am so sorry, I hope something changes your night." Deanna turns around and look at one of the 10-Forward waiters.

"Can I help you?"

"Can I order a chocolate truffle please?"

"I am so sorry right now the replicator is not making anything with chocolate in it right now."

Troi's eyes stretch wide open. "What? Are you sure you cannot make anything. Not even a chocolate beverage."

"I am sure."

"Does Guinen not have any chocolate synthehol?"

"I am sorry maam she does not?"

Troi walks pass the two Lieutenants, as Picard calls her over. "Not Now."

"Oh wow."

Back to Present

"I feel so bad for her," says Ikas.

"I bet you do since you have a huge crush on her," says Ganor.

Ikas just looking at Dr. Troi across the room.