Chapter 3 - The Battle of Gim

Start from the beginning

================================

High above the plains of Gim City, the 1st, of 5, Dragon Strike Squadron, made up of approximately 100 highly trained wyverns, is flying and ready to begin its operation.

Leading the squad, Captain Aldebaran leads his wing to attack the Qua-Toynians.

Aldebaran: "Remember your training boys! Let's crush these peasants once and for all!!"

Feeling their superiority to win this battle, the invading dragons feel confident that they will win.

But, they just face the worst of it all.

Aldebaran: "DIVE!!! DIVE!!!"

All 100 wyverns immediately dive 2,800 meters above the ground.

They are ready to fire their wyvern fireballs.

But soon, they will face the worst.

D.K#60, #98, #41, #69: "AARRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Aldebaran: "What—?!"

D.K #74: "HELP—!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Dragon Knight #51, #68, #35, #67, #43: "WAAAAAARRRRRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Huge arrows of light came from below, killing many of the winged wyverns.

Aldebaran: "WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!!!!!!!'

Wyverns are 'supposedly' resistant to bow and crossbow arrows, but cannot resist large scale arrows such as heavy ballista arrows or enchanted heavy ballista arrows.

The Qua-Toyne only have normal-sized ballistae, and their ballistae cannot penetrate the wyvern's thick, tough skin.

But somehow, these Qua-Toyne manage to penetrate their wyvern skins with light arrows.

Quickly, the squadron was rapidly reduced to 75, then 55, then 35, then just 20.

The remaining invading wyverns and dragons continued to advance because they were reckless.

Aldebaran: "Keep diving—!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Another wyvern was killed, reducing them to 9 wyverns remaining.

Slowly, they began to get closer and get a clear view of what they were facing.

The weapons are multiple green carriages loaded with what appear to be heavy ballistae.

The Qua-Toynian was shooting alongside the others, as were many other strange carriages on Gim's grounds.

Aldebaran: "GRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIE!!!! YOU----"

Before Aldebaran could finish his sentence, he was finally killed by 88mm projectiles from the 88mm Colt M118 cannons mounted on the White Model 90 trucks.

The entire 1st Lourian Dragon Attack Squadron was quickly massacred by the "weak" Qua-Toynes, an unbelievable thing.

=============================

Tens of kilometers away, the Lourian Invasion Army, led by General Adem, approaches the city, with a war cry, full of confidence, pride and arrogance.

The Lourian army marches, until they see their 1st Dragon Attack Squad being massacred before their eyes.

The Army Commander and the Generals, mainly Adem, also watched.

Their dragons, being slaughtered, none survived.

Adem: "Wha-...WHAT HAPPENED—'?!!!"

Officer #19: "Sir!!! Our 1st Dragoon Squadron, they—"

Adem: "They WHAT!!!!"