"Nah." JJ shook his head, gesturing for Pope to help him pull the cover off the drain, "On three, Pope. One, two, three."

"Or, like, the oldest goes?"

Kirsten scoffed, "No way." She was second oldest, coming in after Luca- and from a simply glance, she knew the Antonio was far too big to fit in there.

JJ cleared his throat, "In the sewer, there's this worm that you get when you're down there. It gets into your blood, and then it has to come out your pecker. So, uh...that would be a hard pass for me."

"That's gonna be a no for me." Pope shook his head.

"I just don't want to do it." Luca shrugged once the girls looked at him for his reasoning, "But if we're coming up with excuses then i'll say something about how i'm too tall to be crawling in a sewer."

"How convenient is that?" Evelynn crossed her arms over her chest, narrowing her eyes at her boyfriend.

"No, I get it. I get it. You guys are scared." Kie said.

JJ crossed his arms over his chest, "I'm not scared."

"No, It's kind of cute." Kirsten added on to her sisters taunting,

"It's the pecker thing. I'm not scared."

"You should've just led with that. You don't have to be scared. I'll do it. Better yet, the girls will do it."

"Girls?" Kirsten repeated as Evelynn looked around for girls in question, "Us?"

"Yeah. Six eyes work best, we can get out of there faster."

"Yeah, no. You're crazy."

"Evelynn—"

"No, 'Evelynn', nothing. Do you see what i'm wearing? This isn't sewer water safe, alright? Listen, i've said it before and i'll say it again, i'm all for girl power, yeah? whoop whoop." She raised her hands to mock the cheer, "But when i tell you that i cannot go in that water, i'm not lying to you."

"Yeah, loved that one." JJ clapped slowly, "Why don't you just go in?"

"Why don't you just shut up?" She snapped, putting her arms from their crossed position to stand up straight.

"Okay!" Kirsten raised her hands to stop them from stepping closer, "This is the last time, because this isn't the first where you've made us go instead of yourselves."

"Kirsten—"

"We will all go, okay? And the next time around -us girls- we aren't doing it."

The boys nodded quickly at her words, agreeing that the next time something like this came up, it would be them that took the short end of the stick.

Luca couldn't help the short chuckle that fell from his lips as he watched his girlfriend's face fall in annoyance.

"Okay, just, you know, be careful." Pope whispered to Kir, eyes full of genuine concern.

"I'll be so careful." Kiara whispered back.

"I deserve that."

"Just, uh, holler if you need anything, okay? Well, uh... we'll holler back."

"Very helpful. Thank you."

Evelynn couldn't help the look of annoyance and disgust that covered her face as she looked at the boys. As she turned to reluctantly follow the twins further into the drain, she could feel Luca's apologetic eyes on her. She didn't dare look in his direction, already planning on using this to her advantage in the near future.