37

Harris rush to the hospital when he get the news from the guards. Harris walk into the hospital with 4 escorts wearing all black suits send intimidating vibe to others. He saw Ash outside the operating room with his white shirt stain with blood sitting with blank expression.

"Baby.. You're bleeding..." is the first sentence Harris said to him. He also noticed that Ash hand is shaking so he hold his hands softly.

"I'm fine. I'm worried about mom. She is still inside."

He pull Ash into a hug to help him calm because he is afraid that Ash is gonna get too stress as is not good for his pregnancy. Ash stay in Harris hug, inhaling his smell really help Ash to calm his racing heart.

Harris hand didn't stop from drawing circle on his husband's back and Ash love the feeling. They are still waiting outside the operation room, praying for good news.

"Bell... She has a knife with her and she tried to stab me but mom block her... To protect me..." Ash said in low shivering voice but Harris heard him.

"She will be fine... She need to take care of her grandchildren. She'll come  back."

Harris assure his omega.

Hans who looks calmly seated while waiting actually feeling nervous and anxious about her wife. He look at his crying son in law. He didn't blame Ash for what had happen. He is reasonable enough to understand that its Norah own mistakes and she has to bare to bare the consequences.
He can only pray for his wife to survive.

The doctor finally walk out from the door that separates them from what is going on insides. His face look tired and a bit pale. It's been 5 hours since Norah was pushed inside.

"She lost a lot of blood because the knife hit her in a bad place but she made it. Her wolf is strong, that really helps but she is very weak for now and in a crucial stage that she need to pass through but the hope is high."

Ash fall on his feet when he heard the news. The news wasn't good enough for him. Harris support him from the back and hug him. Harris understand Ash feeling but he is also aware that he need to protect Ash and his pups as well. When Ash drop himslef to the floor Harris was worried about his knees that meet the floor hard.

"She will be fine. You heard him, she is strong. She wants to come back for your pup." Ash still sobbing. Praying silently in her heart.

"Harris, take him home. Ash is pregnant. He need to rest and the pressure here is not good for the pups." Hans tell Harris.

"Can't I stay with her?" Ash request.

"No baby...." Harris said it lowly.

"Ash... Don't you worry. Your father and me will accompany her. You need to take care of yourself and this tummy. Okay?" Grandma Sue assure him.

Ash noded understanding what the elders told him and they are right. He can't be emotional at the moment. His pups need to be taken care too.

Hans tell Grandma Sue to go  back home when Norah  was sent to her ward.

"Mom please bring a few clothes and necessary for me tomorrow."

Grandma Sue left and leaving Hans alone inside the ward. He stayed by her side looking at her pale face. He know that he took must take the blame of everything that had happened to her.

His phone vibrate and walk out of the room to answer the phone call.

"We found Eli."

His forehead sweats at the statement. He didn't know if he should be happy or not. The person at the end of the line seems to understand his feeling.

"........we found his grave...." The informer speaks lowly.

"Wh....how..are you sure?"

"Yes, I managed to talk to one of his best friend from the list of name you gave me. She told me that Eli, was pregnant on the day you left until he gave birth."

Hans was too stunned to even blink his eyes.

"After Eli gave birth to a boy, and he passed away because his wolf is dying. His son was adopted and she never heard of him again."

"I have...a son with Eli." Hans started to tears regretting his fate. He didn't know what should he do. To know that Eli is dead and he has another son out there is hatd to process. The guilt is his heart brought tears to his eyes.

"Find him." Hans last word before cutting the line.

Hans still remember the day when his mom force him to return home using his father as an excuse and he never thought that his return going to be forever.

In the dark of the ward where Norah lying unconscious, Hans cry alone. He begs Eli to forgive him.

"I'm sorry.... Sorry..."

********************************

"Sir, we have new important information about your husband case 4 years to the event that had happened in your life until now."

"See me now."

Harris gave orders. He has been waiting to know about the reality behind the chaotic event in his life.