Intro

Hello loves! I decided to compile a series of one shots that include smut, fluff, and angst because I realized I've only read like one on wattpad that I really enjoyed lol. These are purely from my own imagination and I will say that the smuts and angst will come with warnings/signs for certain kinks and themes, so please don't read them if you are not comfortable with the ones listed before the chapter.

I write lesbian, straight, polyamorous, and otherwise, and I will be mentioning under what categories each one shot falls in so you can also skip any that you dislike or don't want to read.

There are a few recurring kinks you may see such as mdlg/ddlg/mdlb/etc, but I won't be using these in every chapter so if you really aren't into daddy/mommy titles than I've still got something for you. :)

I do take requests! That will be in the next page, so if you have any requests please comment on that page.

Here is a categorizing list to make it easier for y'all:

☁️ = fluff
💧 = angst
🔥 = smut

For smuts and angst I'll be rating each one on a scale from 1-10, 1 being least kinky/least angst, and 10 being most extreme in kinkiness or angst.

Alriiight, all that being said, go wild and have fun! Please vote and comment! Hope you like it. :)