Peter's crush on the most populair guy, who has a crush on Spider-Man Part 2

Start from the beginning

"There you go."

Slowly, Y/N drinks from the glass. After taking a couple of sips, Y/N stops drinking. Spider-Man then puts the glass next to the bed. Afterwards, he puts the teen back on the bed.

"If you feel sick the next day, go to a doctor, alright?"

"Yes..." Y/N mutters. Peter smiles behind his suit. He stands up, ready to leave, until Y/N speaks up. "W-Wait... Can you stay... for a bit?"

Peter looks unsure. On one hand, he knows this isn't healthy for both of them. Leading Y/N on, while fulfilling his fantasies. On the other hand, Y/N got drugged. He's not in a good state. Justifying himself, Peter decides to stay.

"O-Okay. I can stay for a bit."

Y/N looks a bit reassured. Peter sits down on the bed, at the edge. "Thanks..." He let out a tired yawn.

"Go to sleep. You need it. I stay here."

With a quiet hum, Y/N closes his eyes and goes to sleep. His body gets closer to Peter's, looking for warmth. Peter looks flustered, though he doesn't panic. Instead, he puts his hand on Y/N's head and cress it, hoping it would feel Y/N better.

-

Night turned into day, as there is a new morning. On the nightstand, the clock shows it's 6:23 AM. With the fade lighting shining through the window, it lands on Peter's face. With no choice, he wakes up and as he slowly opens his eyes, he sees that he's lying next to Y/N.

Instantly, Peter is stunned. Y/N is up to him, snuggled and asleep against him.

"Shoot..."

He knows he screwed up, as his mind spirals down. He keeps saying that he won't pursue his relationship with Y/N as Spider-Man. Yet, there he is, literally sleeping next to his crush. All he wanted is making sure Y/N is alright, and yet he makes excuses to spend more time with him.

Though soon Peter stops panicking as he thinks of something. There is a chance Y/N won't remember this. Since he got drugged last night, and he only saw Spider-Man while being so, there is a chance Y/N won't remember this. But even so, Peter needs to escape from his bedroom, since if Y/N wakes up, then everything is going down.

Slowly, Peter gets out of Y/N's bed. Trying to distance himself while trying to not wake up the quarterback. From one step out of bed, he puts the other. Successfully out of bed, he gets to the window and swiftly gets out of the building, swinging away.

-

Three hours later, and Y/N got woken up by his alarm clock. It takes a couple of seconds for the teen to wake up, to slam the alarm clock off. As he sits up, he notices he's still in the clothes he wore last night. He tries to remember what happened, but it's all foggy. He eventually stops himself to get out of bed. While doing so, he notices an empty glass on his nightstand, but doesn't make much of it.

He gets out of his room to his mother in the kitchen. The jock joins her as he begins making his breakfast.

"Morning." His mother greets the sleepy teen. "Had a fun party?"

"Dunno..." Y/N mutters as he grabs some bread and cheese to make grill cheese. "I barely remember anything."

"We warned you about drinking."

"I wasn't drinking." His mother doesn't look convinced at her son. "Fine, I was drinking. But one glass. So I don't know what happened."

"Ask your friends. They brought you home, didn't they?"