"Arnav, let's go and tell Bhashyam sir about it"

"Go... he will fire all of you"

"He doesn't have to do it. I will resign if he thinks I'm responsible for this mess" Arnav said furiously.

Khushi was shocked. She just did the project to IMPRESS Arnav. She didn't expect such a mess. She was hesitating to tell them about the project. She didn't know how would they react. What if Ranjith might create a problem again by finding another excuse. But, Ranjith was not a problem here but submitting the project. Why should she hesitate when she did no wrong? She decided to give the project to Arnav.

That was when Lavanya rushed inside.

"My computer shows something. Can anyone come to our section and check what's that?" She asked.

Khushi turned her computed screen towards her.

"Yeah... I'm also getting the same" Lavanya said, looking at her computer screen.

"Our company server is affected by Ransomware virus," NK said.

"Virus? But, our computers have anti-virus"

Priyanka explained the issue to Lavanya. So that, she would let the staff know the issue.

"If it is so, how will you guys complete your project?" Lavanya asked.

"We have no idea. We are stuck" NK said.

Lavanya looked at Khushi who was silent.

"Khushi, YOUR project also gone?" She asked.

All of them looked at her with confusion. What was Lavanya talking about? What was HER project?

Khushi nodded no slowly.

"Really?" Lavanya was excited.

Khushi smiled.

"That means you guys are STILL IN"

"What are you talking about, Lavanya?" NK asked.

"Khushi also did the same project... she almost would have completed it..."

Cutting her,

"I completed it last night"

"What are you saying, Khushi?" NK asked curiously.

"Actually, our head didn't want me to be part of it. So, I thought to... (she paused for a while not uttering, IMPRESS HIM and continued) finish it alone..."

"Did you finish it?" Aman asked unbelievably.

Khushi nodded yes.

"Really, Khushi?" Priyanka asked.

"Mmm"

"But the program capacity is so high. You could not store it in a Pen drive" Arnav said.

Khushi removed the hard disk from her bag and showed it to him. All of them were stuck for a few seconds not knowing how to react to it.

Ranjith suffocated because he was the one behind the Ransomware mess. He did that to show them that they could not win all the time. Yet, they won by an unexpected twist brought by Khushi. He didn't expect Khushi could complete the project. He would not have spent one lakh to HACK the server through his friend who was in Nigeria.

Priyanka rushed to Khushi and hugged her tight.

"Thank you so much, Khushi... you are a genius... you are brilliant..." She pecked her forehead strongly, making her suffocate.

NK rushed to her and tried to hug Khushi who was taken aback, widening her eyes. He stopped and said,

"Wow... Khushi, I don't know how to thank you... flatter you... celebrate you... you are amazing..."