The Final Battle

Peach and Toad arrive back in the Mushroom Kingdom and race through the town. "Bowser's on his way! You have to evacuate!" Peach shouted. "Hurry! Get out of the city!" Peach races back to her castle and crashes into the throne room. "Princess?' The toad general asked. "We lost the army, (Y/n)'s been captured, and Mario's gone." Peach said, and everyone gasps. "Bowser is coming. Head into the forest. I'll buy you some time." Peach said. "You heard her! Evacuate the city!" The toad general shouted. "Go with the others." Peach ordered Toad. "I said I wouldn't let anyone hurt you. And I made that promise to (Y/n) too. I want to save her." Toad said. The Toads frantically evacuate the Mushroom Kingdom. "Run!" A Purple Toad in an apron drops a box of apples and tries to gather the apples. "Just leave it! There's no time!" Peach grabs a halberd left behind by one of her Toad guards and Toad takes a frying pan out of his backpack, intending to use it as a weapon. Peach and Toad step outside the castle gates as Bowser's Castle approaches the front yard of Peach's Castle where Peach and Toad are standing. The "mouth" of Bowser's Castle opens up and several Koopa Troopas wielding spears surround Peach and Toad. Bowser shows himself.

 "Princess Peach! Brave as ever. As you can see, I have the Super Star." Bowser said. "What have you done with (Y/n)?" Peach demanded. "Yeah! Where's (Y/n)?!" Toad asked, and Bowser looks confused. "(Y/n)?" He then smirks. "Oh, you mean the long lost sister of yours?" He mocked. "Tell me!" Peach shouted angrily. "She's fine, just a little... locked up." Bowser said, and Toad growls. "Give her back!" He shouted. "Oh I will. On one condition." He said. "Which is?" Peach asked. "Peaches, with this star, we will be invincible. We can rule the world together, forever. Will you marry me?" He asked. "That's your condition?" Peach asked. "Are you insane? I would never marry you." Peach said. "Maybe you should reconsider. Unless you want harm to fall upon poor (Y/n)." Bowser said, and this angered Toad. "Don't you dare!" He shouted, and Kamek then uses his magic to constrict Toad and cause him pain and he groans. "No! Stop! Please, stop! I'll...I'll-I'll marry you, just don't hurt (Y/n) or my Toads." Bowser motions his hand to Kamek, who ceases his torture of Toad. Peach holds Toad in concern. "You have my word." He said. Peach sighs in despair. "Ha-ha! Time for a wedding!" Bowser, Peach and Kamek walk into Bowser's castle. Koopa soldiers hold Toad and bring him in as well. Later in the dungeon, Lumalee is singing. "Life is sad. Prison is sad. Life in prison is very, very sad." The caged Kongs and (Y/n) are dropped into the dungeon. Cranky Kong grunts. "Ooh! Fresh meat for the grinder." Lumalee said. "Who's this ray of sunshine?" (Y/n) asked sarcastically. "There's no sunshine. Only darkness." Lumalee said. "Shut up, shut up, shut up!" The penguin king shouted.

Luigi's eyes widen and he quickly turns to see his sister. "(Y/N)!" He shouted. Her eyes widen, and she quickly looks in his direction. "Luigi!" She shouted. "No, no, no! What are you doing here?!" He asked, now worried about his sister being in the same situation he was in. "I was trying to rescue you with Mario!" She shouted. "How did you get caught?" Luigi asked worriedly. "Koopas." She said. "They ambushed us." She said. "Yup." Cranky Kong said. "Where's Mario?" Luigi asked, and (Y/n) looked saddened. "He's... he's gone..." Luigi's eyes were filled with despair. "No..." Kamek teleports in and floats by on a broom. "Hello, prisoners! You don't deserve this, but you're invited to the royal wedding!" He said. "Yay!" A penguin said. "Where you will all be ritualistically sacrificed!" The prisoners scream and shake their cages in panic. "Oh, no, no, no!" Cranky Kong said. "No!" (Y/n) shouted. " Mario..." Luigi whispers. Meanwhile the Maw-Ray yawns and accidentally swallowes a Blooper, and Mario and Donkey Kong are still inside. "So this is the end. Being slowly digested by an eel next to an idiot in overalls." DK said. "Well, at least your brother and sister aren't gonna die because of you." Mario shot back. "At least you're not gonna die with your dad thinking you're a joke." DK said. "Yeah, well, my dad thinks I'm a joke, too." Mario said. "Yeah, well... Your dad's right!" DK snarked. "You know what? I feel bad enough. Just-just leave me alone." Mario snapped. "I've never met your dad, but he sounds brilliant." DK said. "Just go in a corner and smash some stuff, smash monkey!" Mario shouted.