Meeting your family again

"You and Sanji were shopping. Sanji and you need to restock the food supplies for your next journey. With Luffy around, one can't have too much food.

y/n- How much sake would we need?

Sanji - take at least 25. That marimo needs it to function.

y/n- (chuckles) Well can't blame him tho. Fighting does need energy.

Sanji - Mhm. Y/n, can you please pick some green onions? 

y/n- sure thin.... 

She wasn't even finished when she saw them- her family. 

Ichiji- Missed me y/n?

Sanji and y/n were shocked. Sanji comes forward covering you. He was worried that they would hurt you.

Sanji - what are you guys doing here? Don't you guys have a mission and stuff?

Niji- we didn't come here cause we wanted to. We came here on Father's orders. He wants to see you both. 

Sanji -(Grits his Teeth) What does he want now? We already broke ties with you all.

Reiju- Sanji, don't worry. Just come.

y/n - Sanji, I think we should just go. Its better this way right? I don't want to cause more problems. 

Sanji - if you say so y/n.

__________________________

At the Germa kingdom.

You and Sanji instantly regretted the decision to come here. The vinsmoke judge wants you both to marry the big mom's kids. Sanji to pudding and you to katakuri.

y/n- What? Me and Katakuri? No chance judge. He is at least twice as old as me.

judge- you both have no choice. if you try to escape the island, the bracelets in your hands will explode. And that red foot zeff will be killed.

You both finally gave in. You both didn't want to cause any harm to Zeff or any of your loved ones. But kept on thinking of ways to escape. Luckily, you got  access to a phone and immediately dialed zoro (only he came into your mind)

Zoro- Hello?

Y/n - (Sobbing) Zoro? is that you

Zoro - y/n! What happened? Where are you? We were worried.

y/n - Zoro help me (sobs) I am at the Germa kingdom. My parent fixed my marriage to the katakuri and Sanji to pudding to make an alliance with the big mom. I don't know what to do. (sobs) 

Zoro -(concerned and also angry at her family at the same time) Don't worry y/n. Don't cry. I'll find a way out. Do you trust me?

y/n - Mhm

Zoro- Don't worry. Stay strong. I am coming for you right away.

_____________________________

Time skip to when Sanji finds the truth about the pudding.

They both sat near Reiju, still in disbelief about all the things that happened. 

Reiju- Sanji, Y/n, They'll kill us all. Escape while you can. The bracelets would not explode, so I swapped them with the real ones. Go back to your crew.

Sanji- (Lighting his cigarette) Don't worry y/n, Reiju. I have a plan...

 I have a plan