Chapter 3

Nunew's alarm clock starts to disturb him from his deep slumber. Eyes still close, his hand searched for the annoying device in his side table. Once he reached it, he turned it off and the irritating sound quickly disappears. He smiled and then slid back once again to his warm comforter. But this time, it was his cellphone's loud ring tone who starts to pester him. He growled under his cover. He knows very well who is the caller. Only one person calls him everyday after his alarm clock starts to wake him up. He look for his cellphone under his pillows and quickly turned it off.

But after three seconds, it was his landline phone who starts to irritate the shit of out him. He can't help but scream in annoyance.

"Fuck you, Forehead!" He grumpily sat down on his bed. He glared at the phone on his side table. He was seriously contemplating whether to throw the poor thing on the wall. But he knows Net quite well, that if he didn't answer that call again, his best friend slash soulmate will try again and his phone in the living room will be the next one ringing. Net was that annoying! He grabbed the phone and pressed it against his ear.

"What?" He hissed.

"Aww, Princess NhuNu is grumpy. Get up! You have photoshoot at nine. I will call you again after ten minutes. If you don't obey me, your highness, you wouldn't like what I'm going to do. Get your lazy ass off the bed and take a bath." His friend threatens him over the phone before he can even protest.

Nunew once again scream in annoyance. At times like this, he surely wanted to strangle Net Forehead Siraphob. He grouchily stood up and run towards his bathroom. Net may be a lot of things, but he was not a bluffer. He always do what he say.

He grab his towel and an underwear in his closet. The last time he didn't get up on time and ends up being late in a photo-shoot, Net hostage his cat, July. Net colored his baby's fur in deep violet. Violet! Of all the colors, its fucking violet. Net knew he hates violet!

The lights on his room was still on. Nunew only turn it off in the morning on his way to the bathroom. His lights is always on when he sleeps. He couldn't sleep with the lights off. He quickly took a shower and put on his clothes. He was in the middle of wearing his skinny jeans when his phone rings again.

"What?" He hissed as soon as he answered the phone call.

"Is that how you answer your phone calls? Didn't we teach you manners, Nunew?"

His stomach tightens when he heard that voice from the other line. It was Thanapob Perdpiriyawong, the eldest among the three children of his grandfather.

Thanapob was his uncle but stand as his father from the very start.

"What do you want?" His voice trembles as well as his hands. He just can't help it. Everytime he'll interact with family members, his anger always resurface.

"No greetings for your father?" Thanapob's voice full of sarcasm and he was sure his Uncle's smile was also full of it too. Nunew curled his fist into a ball in furry. They both know how much Thanapob hated to be called 'Papa' or any other term that will indicate that he was his father. Thanapob made it clear from the very start that he was not his father. That his real father is a low life bastard which makes him equally the same.

"What do you want?" He just can't hide his anger anymore.

"I want you to stop sullying our name. Dad told me about what happened last night. You really have no shame at all, didn't you? You always want to haul our name in the trash. You can't do anything right. Stop dragging our name into shame and leave Zee Pruk alone. You fag bastard! Fix your life and leave us alone!"

Nunew laugh so hard. Are they trying to threaten him? Do they really think they can scare him away? His family have gone insane if they believe that they can scare him and manipulate him that easily. No fucking way.