"If You wake me up everyday at 5Am , I'll teach You cooking and then We can have breakfast together" He offers and My heart skipped again.

Fuck!! I never thought My pathetic cooking skills and paranoia could give me an excuse to see Mikey EVERYDAY.

But why is he so thoughtful?? Does he really wants to see me everyday?? Does he really cares that I only eat two meals??

"Delusional is the solution!!! Be in delulu till it becomes trululu" Hina always says this to me.

I pretend to think about his offer while He patiently waited. "Deal" I say with a close eye smile.

"Btw Do You always walk around half naked??" I ask casually clearing my throat. "No! Today's the special day" He grin at me and left me confuse.

Why is it special today??

"So let's Make Omlet and Mayonnaise Sandwich" Mikey says leaning against the kitchen counter while I was busy examine his kitchen

His kitchen is so neat and clean. Despite being So busy with His racing career he maintains his house really well.

I'm impressed. Perfect Husband material for me.

I blushed internally thinking about Our Wedding. But then Mikey's voice snap me out of my dream land.

"Do You know To use Knives??" Mikey says waving a hand to my face. Yes , I know how to use Knives to chop Someone's dick but For Vegies??? I don't know.

Still I nod cuz I don't wanna act like a fool. Then A wicked idea cross my mind.
Should I just cut my finger with this knife??? Then Mikey will gently hold my hand , examine my cuts , maybe he'll lick my finger to stop the blood just like 90s movies.

I smirk at my wicked thought and hold the tamato in one hand and Knife in another. I turn around to catch Mikey boiling the eggs.

I place the Tomato in the Vegetable board and slice into halves. My plane is to cut my finger when I slice the other half of the Tomato.

"You'll hurt yourself" His voice startled me a little as I was about to cut my finger. I sweat as if He caught me stealing something.

Footsteps stop behind me and I felt his presence behind me.
Warm breath felt in my ear when I see Mikey leaning towards my ear and caging my small figure against the counter.

His hand travel to my hand where I grip the handle of the knife and wrapped his fist around my hand holding the knife too.
His bare chest touches my back.

"Let me show You" He whispers softly

My whole body turned pale. Legs give up immediately and knees goes weak in a second. I'm even struggling to stand on my feet.