"What was your first impression of me? -And this is a big one." Kit looks up from the question card and toward the camera sternly.

"I thought you were very lovely, very kind, and almost too nice. I was like 'I don't know if i'm going to be able to make fun of him'..." Joe started.

"Get the banter going-" Kit chimed in.

"Yeah, 'get the banter going'. But, that quickly faded and the real Kit Connor came out." Joe quips, looking between Kit and the camera.

"Yeah, my nice exterior sort of faded away..." Kit explains satirically.

"Far less nice, far less kind- no i'm joking. He's very nice." Joseph tilts his head at the chestnut haired boy.

"Thank you so much Joe." Kit takes another look at the question cards.

"What was your first impression of me?" Joe asks.

"I think we said this before- my first impression of you was— on a very like, sort of, surface level, was the hands— the shape of your hands, and your friendship with Emelia. " Kit earns a chuckle from Joe, cheeks heating up at her name rolling off his tongue during an interview.

"I don't know if Joe wants to show his hands to the camera.. but it just- I don't know, he's got very thick thumbs. And I don't know why but that's the very first thing I sort of like latched on to." Kit explains, saving himself the embarrassment of blushing by avoiding the subject of Emelia.

Emelia looks up at Kizzy with a smile. "I thought you were really cool, and you were kind of the first person I interacted with on set besides Joe, because, y'know we were friends before I was even cast. Anyway, yeah I was kind of afraid to talk to you, and I really loved your accent." Emelia admits, letting out a chuckle at the end.

"No way! When I first met you I had been a fan of your music for years, and I was so, so incredibly nervous to talk to you. I remember you walking into set and Corinna, Kit, Will, and I were all very scared to meet you, but I saw how anxious you looked and had to go up to you." Kizzy explained Emelia's first day on set.

"No- like, I was so scared. I had never been on a TV set before and then I walked in and it just felt like I was in one of those cliche high school movies and everyone was whispering in the halls about me." Emelia shakes her head.

"Aside from your own, who is your favorite Heartstopper character?" Kizzy asks Emelia with a cheeky smile, already knowing her answer.

"I mean- come on!" Emelia lets out a laugh, throwing her hands up in defeat.

"...It's gotta be Nick Nelson. For many unbiased reasons that I will not disclose." Emelia winks at the camera, before moving on quickly.

"Mine is easily Tori. Love her. She's sarcastic, she's cold, she's sweet though- and she's got like a whole universe around her. I just love her." Kizzy explains, earning head nods from the blonde girl in front of them.

"I tend to say... Darcy." Kit starts, looking over to Joe.

"Hmm.. why not Imogen?" Joe laughs as he sends Kit a  playful look.

"Shut up. Anyways, Darcy is just so like, wild, and like, herself, and- sort of confident in herself, and just refreshing and cool. And I love volume three- like the Paris trip and she just goes crazy and yeah I think she's such a cool character."Kit continues, a smile on his face.

"I like Tao. Tao is just- very funny, and I see a lot of myself in Tao." Joe explains.

"The sarcasm. You should see him and Emelia in the groupchat. The sarcasm is crazy." Kit jokes, earning a 'yeah' from Joe.