﹒ ୨୧ . . . aria being done with atiny's

( 🗯️ ) 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 : language and brief nudity

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 :
"Aria_slutt2"

Wooyoung goes up to we're aria had stood. "Well Well, look who we have here-" - "hurry up young we don't have all day." Wooyoung puts a hand on his heart pretending to be hurt, which cause the boy to laugh in the back.

"Well excuse the hell outta me." Aria laughed covering her mouth in the process. "Okay let's start." Looking at the screen behind aria.

"Okay the first question is by a fan." Nodding her head smiling. She knew that atiny's can get very bold when it came down to questions. "Aria can do anything to me - spit on me, choke me, spank me, kill me, run me over and I wouldn't care."

"Well Aria you have one hell of a solo fandom." Hongjoong spoke in the back. Aria being to bust out laugh. "Okay um - I don't know what to say too that but just laugh." - "I mean who wrote that?" Wooyoung walked over to the screen and read out the username.

" excuse my language when I say this, Aria_sluttt2." Everyone in the room mouths drop at the username. "Wow . . . Just wow."

𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝟐 :
"ARIA IM GAY FOR YOU."

The members of ateez were standing on stage talking about their achievements and how far the had came.

Once seonghwa was done talking he handing aria the microphone - the stadium was loud but they had settled down once hongjoong told them to be quiet.

Before aria could speak their was a loud shout that made everyone laugh including the members and herself.

"ARIA IM GAY FOR YOU!"

Not know what to say, Aria stood their smiling covering her face. "I'm gay for you too." Send the fan an hand heart

𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝟑 :
"you're hands are so tiny."

Ateez had a fan sign and it went very well. Getting gifts hugs and doing multiple challenges for atiny's. When they finished the challenges they went back to interacting with atiny.

Aria was signing a teenage boy album when he asked to hold her hand. Of course she said yes - when holding his hand the boy noticed how small and tiny her fingers are.

"You're hands are so tiny." He said smiling blushing at girl small hands. Aria cross her arms pouting at what he said. Her members where laughing, "that's not funny, and I know I have tiny hands." Smiling at the boy - she then held his hand one last time until her went to the next member.

𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝟒 :
"YOU'RE SHIRT RIA"
*this one is not a ria being done with an atiny*

Aria was performing her solo song on stage. The stadium filled with cheers and loud shouting cheering her on. Aria had on tight shirt that could pop off her neck when she was performing- but that stylist had so called tied it up right.

When performing aria did start to feel her shirt slipping off her neck. Not having a jacket or any of her members jacket she didn't know what to do.

The male dancers didn't have one either - the knot suddenly came undone which caused atiny's to get worried.

"RIA YOU'RE SHIRT!" Hearing a male fan boy scream, one of the male back up dancers stop dancing and came up to aria and tied the knot back up. The male fan boy then threw his jacket on stage.

Grabbing the jacket smiling at the atiny, bowing at him - she then slip the jacket on and continued to dance. The whole night Aria performed she kept the jacket on and kept sending hand hearts to the boy

( ── ୨୧ 𝐋𝐀𝐘'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 )some aria and atiny moments - let me know what else kind of moments you guys want

some aria and atiny moments - let me know what else kind of moments you guys want.