"What are you staring at?", Daya whispered, zipping up the bag they came with.

"You", Dayeon replied and the older girl blinked once but didn't look at her. "Don't be to hard on yourself"

"Huh?", Daya said quietly, now looking at her sister. Dayeon smiled, shrugging her shoulders and getting on her feet. "No. It's nothing. Hurry and come to bed", she turned around and walked to the bed where her mom laid on.

Daya stared at her lie beside their mother. Why did she feel so comforted with what her sister just said?. Dayeon probably didn't even know what went with her yesterday. Daya tilted her head in mild confusion and set her mom and Dayeon's bag upright. Turning off the lights, she climbed into bed and sighed quietly.

She and Dayeon laid, facing each other while their mom faced the other way, sleeping peacefully.

"What's next after this?", Daya asked and her sister's eyes opened.

"I don't know. Results, I guess"

"I know. How will you get that?"

Ah. "Our emails", Dayeon replied and Daya's eyes widened a fraction. "I heard it wasn't the same with you guys or the current freshers"

"Mmh", Daya placed her palm underneath her head as a pillow. "We came to school for our results, prospectus and admission letters"

Dayeon smiled slowly, "We are lucky then"

"You lot really are", Daya confirmed and the younger chuckled quietly.

"Can I hold you?", Dayeon asked and Daya went through another bout of confusion at the girl's soft words, tone and action. "I'm not sure", Daya mumbled and Dayeon rolled her eyes, snuggling into the older girl.

Daya cradled her head gently, putting her hands into the healthy hair at the back of her head, while holding her closer. Daya snickered. She is the one holding her not vice versa.

"Why are you laughing?", Dayeon asked. "Nothing much", came Daya's reply, followed by a yawn.

Dayeon patted her back repeatedly in a soft cooing manner. She knew something happened. The way she called earlier this morning and said she couldn't make it, was all the evidence she needed to confirm her suspicions from yesterday.

It's okay, unnie.

_♡33_

The students were once again gathered and asked to clean up after the school's aspirants and parents. Except this time, the students who left the school with permission, were ruled out from participating in this 2nd cleaning exercise, and Nari thought Daya was one hell of a lucky girl.

The exercise was really tiring, that they came out by 10am and finished around 4pm, getting close to 5pm. Nari was glad though. Thanks to the cleaning exercise, she wasn't bored for a second as she had something doing instead of being locked up in her room.

"Unnie", Ari called and Yeji looked at her, biting into her bread. "Mmh?", she said with mouthful.

Nari watched the senior subtly. She was sitting with the girls at the food court. Instead of going back to the dorms after that tiring work, they decided to eat instead, and they weren't the only students who wanted to refill their hungry stomachs.