After Saitama leaves after that, Fubuki is left staring at her phone. She dials a number, hesitating for a moment before pressing the call button. "Yes, hi, this is the Blizzard of Hell. I'll take the job."

Fubuki had insisted that Saitama, Genos and even King was there when she announced her promotion to the Blizzard Bunch, albeit being covert till the celebration started. They apparently had the same initial assumption as Fubuki, thinking they were being disbanded and she was ditching them, uttering heartfelt teary goodbyes. That actually made Fubuki feel terrible for making them feel that way. She looks to the hidden Saitama, who only nods encouragingly. Taking a breath, Fubuki starts winging it. "Listen up!" That gets the goodbyes and tears to stop. "A very wise, incredibly humble man once told me that the instant you think you're above someone else for any reason is the instant you place yourself beneath them. What I'm trying to say is, it doesn't matter to me. Class B, C, even S, I will always be the leader of the Blizzard Bunch." Those words spark a spontaneous lightbulb in her brain. "And so I've decided, that along with my promotion to Class A, anyone, from the lowest of Class C to the very top can join the Blizzard Bunch. And we will get stronger, TOGETHER!" The entire building erupts into cheers and that's when the party gets started.

Fubuki had arranged for the party stuff to arrive a few minutes after her announcement, so Fubuki was able to arrange everything using her powers almost immediately after her impromptu speech. The reveal of two Class S heroes shocked the entire group, but they quickly accepted it when Fubuki talked to them like they were casual friends. Fubuki has shifted her conversation with Genos and Saitama to hero names. "Do you two have any ideas what your hero names are going to be?"
Genos shrugs. "I am merely going to let the system run its course."
Saitama doesn't have a clue either. "I don't know. I definitely don't want the association to pick it because I can almost guarantee it's going to have 'bald' in it or something stupid like that."
"We should brainstorm."

And brainstorm they did. They went through a few options (and a few drinks) before Saitama supplied an idea. "A few people have been calling me 'boss' lately. What if I used that? It could be my thing. Instead of master or whatever, people can just call me Boss."
Fubuki, in her drunken state, agrees wholeheartedly. "Oooh, I like it. Boss. There's power in a name like that. Sounds dynamic."
Genos agrees. "Given Boss' power, it makes sense for his hero alias to exude an aura of authority."
Fubuki gets drunkenly dramatic (the best kind). "Then with the power vested in me by being in a higher rank than you," Saitama playfully rolls his eyes, "I christen thee "Boss". Cheers!" The three clink their cups together and drink.

Unfortunately, during the drinking phase of a toast, several factors came into play. The first was the fact that Fubuki wanted to be fancy for the party and wore her old hero dress and heels. The second factor was the fact her sense of balance was way off. And the final factor is that she leaned WAY too far back when she started drinking. The end result, her heel tipping over and her falling over. The sudden fall coupled with her drunken state fills Fubuki with a deep sense of impending death, despite how silly that might be. Unfortunately for everyone, the party is going to be interrupted by a certain someone who felt that instant fight or flight instinct.

The one to save her from "death" was none other than the unofficially dubbed Boss, who caught her in a dip. She responds to the situation with the oldest line in the book. "Come here often?"
Saitama chuckles and puts her upright, holding her to make sure she doesn't stumble. "Only when my students are raging drunks. Let's get you home, you're way too hammered to be here." Before Fubuki can respond to that, a hole is blown in the wall to reveal a glowing green midget.

Tatsumaki scowls at the room full of weaklings. "What's going on?! Where's Fubuki!?"
Unfortunately, the amount of alcohol in Fubuki's system obliterated her inhibitions regarding her older sibling, and she called out WHILE still holding into Saitama for balance. "Tats! Get down here, we're celebrating! I'm getting promoted to Class A! And it's all thanks to this guy right here." She jabs a finger into Saitama's chest.

Tatsumaki narioss her eyes in suspicion at the guy her sister is clinging to. There was no way her sense was off. This guy is clearly up to something. If this guy is responsible for Fubuki getting a promotion he's definitely not one of the dead weights she drags around. Probably a worker using Fubuki for sexual favours in return for a boost in the rankings. What cemented her low opinion of the pig holding her sister was when he pointed up to her with a devious smirk and said "You're taller that I expected." He was immediately torn off Fubuki and thrown through several walls.

Fubuki wasn't too concerned. If he could take a smack down from Deep Sea King like he did, then a few walls should be nothing. "Come on Fubuki, I dealt with that pig. Let's go."
That gets a confused response from Fubuki. "Pig? No that was Boss. I'm his disciple. He's a new hero. You should have seen him fight. He made it look so effortless. I'd wager that he's even stronger than Blast."
That was the wrong this thing say. "No one is stronger than Blast you fucking moron!"
Her whole body goes stiff when she senses something, like massive weight trying to crush her soul. "That's no way to talk to your little sister."

Turning around, she sees the bald guy that she just thrashed. "Who the fuck are you to think you can talk back to me?!"
"I'm Saitama, but people are starting to call me Boss. Class B rank 32. But you don't need an introduction. Tornado of Terror, the second rank Class S hero. But the truth is, you're not a hero or a sister. You're a brat, and a bully, so I'm going to treat you like one." In the blink of an eye he was in a position like he was sitting in a chair, his legs not even close to shaking despite the lack of support, with the Tornador of Terror over his knee. 'Punishing move: serious series: consecutive serious spanks.'

For the next several minutes Tatsumaki threw everything she had at this guy, dropping mountains, oceans and storms on his head, but he never even flinched, or halted his assault on her underdeveloped behind. The resounding and repetitive smacks and Tatsumaki's screams of pain - interlaced with numerous death threats- could be heard for miles around.