Chapter 2

After the mishap at the mall, he bought some replacement stuff from a convenience store and on the way home he ran into Super Custom whatever his name is and dismantled him after he made a snide remark about his lack of hair. After that, he just checked on a few of the new monsters in City Z before he came home for dinner and sleep. His dream about a super intense fight was interrupted, which was super disappointing. While it wasn't his sole motivation, a half decent fight would be appreciated. Good thing it was interrupted by a king digging a hole in his front yard.

"The surface is ours! Humans shall perish!"
"Excuse me."
"Huh?" The Subterranean King is brought out of his vicious monologue by Saitama landing next to him, already decked out in his iconic suit with the impact compacting the ground beneath him. "You must have a death wish, surface dweller, of you are willing to face me."
Straightening put his gloves, Saitama looks up at the ruler of the Subterraneans. "Actually I came to extend an offer. You work for me, and I don't crush you."
All is silent before the Subterranean King laugh along with his people. "And why would I agree to such an offer from a race of vermin?"
Saitama shrugs. "If you won't take an offer, the how about a wager?"
This surface dweller has piqued the interest of the underground monarch. "Go on."

Saitama was all too happy to oblige. "A game of sorts. I win, you agree to my terms, but if you win, feel free to do whatever you want."
Subterranean King guffaws at such an idea before composing himself. "And what pray tell is this game?"
Saitama's victorious smirk makes itself known. "A punching game. We take turns throwing a single punch at a time, and whoever goes down first, loses. Deal?"
The Subterranean King sheaths his swords with an air of confidence. "Deal."
"Sweet. You go first."
"With pleasure." The Subterranean King winds back a large fist and punches Saitama square in the jaw, creating a mild shockwave from the impact. He was expecting a simple victory over the vermin. He was in for a surprise.
"Alright." Pulling his fist away, Subterranean King sees Saitama completely unharmed. "My turn." A single gentle blow to the centre of his chest sent Subterranean King flying across Saitama's yard, digging up the dirt where he scraped the ground before denting the wrought iron fence surrounding Saitama's property, his swords and head falling as he becomes unconscious.

The remaining Subterraneans stare wide eyed at their fallen leader before tiring to the human that defeated him in a single blow. Said human simply smiled at the shocked monsters. "You guys have a big mess to clean up. Get to it." Not wanting to suffer a potentially worse fate then their esteemed leader, the Subterraneans quickly got to work fixing the damages they caused.

Overlooking the hole being dug in a still abandoned area of the city, Saitama rubs his hands with glee. 'With the help of the Subterraneans, we can expand the city underground to make room for more people, and maybe even bigger monsters without getting any attention from the heroes, and maybe even get a few secret tunnels to the other cities if we're careful. I'm a genius!'