"Um guys could you come and help me." I called out. Just like that six idiots appeared right in front of me.

"I don't even want to know." Shawn said.

"We'll help you out." the rest of them said. They were about to get me out when I stopped them, "You can get me out if you promise not to get revenge."

"I think you being stuck in this cabinet is good enough for us." Matt said and the rest of the guys agreed.

"Well can you get me out!" I screamed. They all pulled me out and I ended up falling on someone. I looked down to see Jack G. underneath me. I was too embarrassed to move, but I was able to hear the  sound of someone taking a picture. I got off of Jack and felt my phone vibrate so I took it out to see what it was. 

"Jack I am going to kill you." I seethed. 

"What did I do?" Jack G. said.

"Not you Gilinsky I was talking to Johnson." I explained.

"What it was the perfect thing." Jack J. said.

"What is he talking about?" Jack G. asked. I showed Jack the Twitter post that Jack posted. 

@JackJackJohnson: 
Look how close @jackgilinsky and @TheAmazingSarah. I think there is something going on between the two.

"Jack you do know that Sarah does have a boyfriend who will see this and get the wrong idea." Jack G. said slowly so Jack would understand.

"Oh I forgot about that." Jack J. said. Jack started to chase him and you could hear the screaming. It was boring in the kitchen so I decided that I was going to help Jack get Jack.

Luke's POV*

"Um Luke I have a question for you." Emma stated. 

"What is it?" I asked.

"How much do you trust Sarah?" she asked.

"Emma why would you ask Luke that kind of question?" Jessie asked walking into the living room.

"Because of this." Emma answered and showed Jessie her phone.

"Oh." Jessie said.

"I want to know!" Zuri exclaimed. She took Emma's phone so Ravi and herself could see whatever it was. "Sarah wouldn't do something like this."

"Yeah Sarah is good." Ravi added.

"Can I see whatever it is that you are showing them?" I asked.

"Sure, but promise us that you won't get angry." Emma said.

"I promise." I promised. Emma walked over to me and she handed me her phone so I could see whatever it was. She was on Twitter so I looked at the post.

@JackJackJohnson:
Look how close @jackgilinsky and @TheAmazingSarah. I think there is something going on between the two.

Underneath there was a picture of Sarah on top of a boy. He must be Jack Gilinsky, I remember Sarah talking about him and how she stopped a conversation just to talk to him. Now I see this and I'm glad we decided to follow Sarah here.

"Luke are you okay?" Jessie asked. 

"I'm just fine." I answered handing Emma back her phone.

"Luke you know that you could be something else." Jessie said.

I turned around to look at Jessie, "What else could it be?"

"Maybe they were helping get Sarah out of somewhere and she fell on to Jack. Then Jack took a picture and posted it on Twitter." Jessie explained.