Ruby is about to ask a question when a hologram of a woman, the same woman from last night, Glynda Goodwitch, appears "Hello, and welcome to Beacon!"

The three lean close to a window, looking out at the school ahead. "My name is Glynda Goodwitch."

"You are among a privileged few who have received the honor of being selected to attend this prestigious academy!" Arno listens intently but still glances out the window, "Our world is experiencing an incredible time of peace, and as future Huntsm...

"You are among a privileged few who have received the honor of being selected to attend this prestigious academy!" Arno listens intently but still glances out the window, "Our world is experiencing an incredible time of peace, and as future Huntsmen and Huntresses, it is your duty to uphold it."

She continues, "You have demonstrated the courage needed for such a task, and now it is our turn to provide you with the knowledge and the training to protect our world."

"Father would love finding ways to climb that tower..." Arno mutters, staring st the clock tower at the center of the school, "The halls must be huge..."

"Heh, I know what else is-" - Y.

"-Yang!" - R.

"Uuugh! Fine..." - Y.

The sound of something thick splatter on the floor is heard, and Arno looks over, a blonde boy has just thrown up on the floor, and his vomit is rolling right towards Yang's boot.

"Pardon, Yang, watch your step." Arno points to Yang's boot just before the vomit touches it, she jumps out of the way a bit.

"Ew! Gross, gross, gross!" - Y.

"Eesh, thanks Arno." - R.

"I guess not everyone can handle flights." Arno hums, looking back out the window, as the Bullhead descends, Arno voices a goodbye to the sisters, then steps off the shuttle as it lands and the door slides open...

As Arno steps off, he glances around at the school, staring in awe, "Well, here it is..." He rolls his shoulders as he spins and walks, accidentally bumping into a girl, they stumble, but before she can fall, Arno throws out a hand, wrapping his arm around her torso.

"Guh! You! Uh... Blind... Uhm..." The two stare into each others eyes, Arno helps her stand, "...I'm Weiss..."

"Arno..." He releases her, and her face visibly falls, Arno bows his head, hand to his abdomen other outstretched, "Arno Attano, at your service..."

Her face brightens when he bows, she does a curtsey, "Weiss Schnee, Heiress of the Schnee Dust Company."

"...It is nice to meet you, Miss Schnee." - A.

"And you, Mr. Attano." - W.

Arno looks down at the various cases of luggage she has with her, "Would you like help with your bags, Miss Schnee?"

Weiss looks down, "Oh! Uh, no thank you, I can handle my bags... Thank you for offering..." She then looks up, staring into his eyes, before her face turns a light shade of red as she gathers he baggage and quickly walks away.

"...Wow... She was..." - A.

"Beautiful~..." Arno jumps a bit, looking beside him, a blonde boy, the one who threw up on the bullhead, is swooning over Weiss.

"Uh... I was going to say polite." - A.

"T-That too! But I mean, she was really pretty also!" The boy states, striking a heroic pose...

"I'm sorry," Arno turns a bit, bowing his head, "I'm Arno, who are you?"

"Jaune Arc, sh-"

"Oh, we're saying last names... My name is Arno Attano." Jaune's face falls a bit, his arms loose by his sides...

"Arno Attano rolls off the tongue way better than Jaune Arc..." He groans.

"What..? Sorry, okay, let's start again, you first." - A.

"I'm Jaune Arc, it's short, sweet, rolls off the tongue, ladies love me!" - J.

"Sure... I'm Arno Attano, it's uh... Also short, kinds rough, and is easily said... People love my father." - A.

"Who?"

"Corvo Attano, this is the part where you ask 'the legendary assassin' and then-"

"H-H-He's an assassin?!" Jaune hides behind a lamppost, "Oh oum, keep him away!"

"Wha- You don't know about Corvo Attano? I feel like everyone does..." - A.

A girl with black hair, a bow, and amber eyed walks by, "Most people do." She states, "He uncovered a plot to collapse the Vacuan Council... Very commendable." She adds as she walks away, returning her gaze to the book in her hand.

"Y-Your dad isn't here is he..?" - J.

Arno sighs, "No, Jaune, my father isn't here..." Arno shakes his head, then walks off.

He pulls his free hand from his pocket, and studied the Mark again... Black, burned into his skin, it whispers softly whenever it glows...

His boots tap on the concrete as he walks towards the auditorium, as that is where all first years have been instructed to go...

~~~~~~~~~~