"Sir! Sir, wake up! You're capsule time is up!" The knocking continues until Arno slides the door open, and rolls out, landing on his feet, the woman looks agitated, "About time! I've been knocking for the last thirty minutes!"

"I am deeply sorry, Miss... I'm a heavy sleeper," A lie, but a cleverly made up lie, Arno's face is genuine, and he bows a bit, the womans face softens...

"Oooh, alright... Can't stay angry at ya' kid... Just don't do it again, got it?" She shakes her head, then saunters off, Arno quickly gathers his things and runs to the Bullheads, purchasing a ticket to Beacon, then jumping aboard quickly.

Finally, Arno looks down at his hand, sure enough... The Mark of The Outsider...

The mark glows blue, an ethereal light glowing up from it, as he looks at it, some one jumps up behind him, "Arno!" He quickly hides his hand, shoving it into his pocket he turns, spotting

"Ruby?" He bows a bit, "Uh, nice to see you."

"Where'd you sleep? You look kinda... Uhm... Tired." Ruby tries to be subtle, but fails.

"I, ah, yes... I slept in one of the capsule hotels in the Portyard, I... Had a bad dream to say the least."

"Woof! Sorry..." Ruby looks to her left, a tall, well built blonde girl is stood beside her, "Oh! Uh... This is my Sister, Yang!"

"Hiya! Ruby didn't mention you were cute!" Yang nudges Ruby's side, causing the younger girl to groan out her sisters name...

"Ah... W-Well it is nice to meet you Yang, I'm Arno Attano." - A.

"Like... Corvo Attano? The legendary assassin?" - Y.

"Ah, father doesn't like being called an Assassin... He prefers Council Protector." - A.

"WAIT! You're that Attano?!" Ruby suddenly jumps, staring into Arno's eyes, "Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh!"

"Y-Yes! Please I can't understand when you speak so fast!" Arno waves his hands in front of him, a bead of sweat dripping down his face comically...

"Sorry! Sorry, just... Your dad is a legend, our dad used to read us stories about your dad." Ruby sheepishly rubs her arm.

"Yeah, your dad did some crazy stuff! And he was so cool doin' it!" Yang cuts in.

"Well, I'll tell him you praised him, but he'll probably... Humbly decline it, because that's what he does..." Arno groans, remembering all the children that would surround his dad when he picked him up from training.