Wedding

Hi GUYS THIS IS THE LAAST CHAPTER I MAY OR MAY NOT MAK A SQEUL IT DEPENDS SO LETS FINISH THIS

{Your prov}

my friends clockwork {natlie} Jane and sally came over to help with my dress and make up. then e heard a knock at the door and sally awserd it "SLENDDEEERRRR" she screemd 'wait slener man is here?' " yes child" slender says "im here to make you and luaghiing jack a deal" he explains "What kind of deal" I ask confused. "well let you an lauhing jack work for me and stay at my mansoin."he says i smile "Ill ask lj" he nds and leves.

~TIME SKIP CU I CANNNNNNNN~

I walk down the isle with clockwork in my dress that on the top is sweet hart with blackand wight strips going across is and the skirt of it is pain wight with triped socks.

{l..j.prov}

I lok at the isel to see {{y/n}} walking down i a butiful dress but she looked even more butiful she walked up smileing . then wel say are vous and kiss every one cheers and we go an party. she walks up to me "so lj what is we lived with slener?" she asked i tough she was jokeing "what do you mean?" i ask "slender whants us to work for him" i smile and pick her up amd twirl her "YUS" i yell thn we party all night and have a good life of kiling and love.