Frist day

(Your pro)

I woke up at the sound of my alarm my black and white striped cat named Isabell (my cats real name) licking my face. Yes to day I'd my first day. You get up and get dressed and walk to your bus stop with your school supplies and art book.

(Ljs pro)

After I got on the bus we rode down the road and then stopped at the last stop. Then a girl came and sat next to me I was scard to talk because she was cute and I had braces .

(Your pro )

When I sat down in my seat I look and see a black and white striped clown "hello." I said then he waved "What's your name" he looked at me and said with braces in his mouth "I'm laghing jack but you can call me lj." "Cool I'm (y/n) nice to meet you."

You said then smiled he blushed a little and said "Yah Nice to meet you too." After you two got off the bus you went to your classes wich where mostly the same. It was lunch time and lj asked if you wanted to sit by him and you said "YES!I-i mean sure "

(Lj pro)

After the bell rang me and (y/n) ran out side only to see the bus all ready gone "Hey (y/n) let me take you home " I said smiling "you don't have to do that " she said in the cutest voice. "Well I don't have to but I want to" I said smiling and we started to walk. "HEY (Y/N)" An angry voice said.she turned around and frowned.

(Your pro )

I KNEW IT IT WAS HIM CRAP "H-hey jeramy" I said scard "WHY DID YOU BACK UP WITH ME!?!?" he said then grabed my arms and shook me violently. Then I saw laughing jack turn around and pull me back and put me behind him. "HEY YOU DONT TREAT A GIRL LIKE THAT." He said as he looked at jeramy in the eye. "Well well (y/n) is this who you break up with me for" he said with a smirk "no the reason I did was because you always torture me and you tried to rape me" I said scared behind his back

(Ljs pro )

When I heard (y/n) say those words I thought I was going to blow."YOU DID WHAT" I screamed then turnd around picked (y/n) up and walked away. "J-jack?"she said worried "it's ok (y/n) I won't ever let anyone hurt you." "Ok but can you put me down "she said shyly I looked down and saw that I was carrying her I blushed and put her down

Hey guys it me . my name is cearstin im the athor of this story . I desided to make this because I just spent 2 weeks reading ljx reader storys and I got enspird so I will try to update as much as I can hope you guys love it BYE!!!