The End of a Chapter

Desdemona's Pov:

Doctor Tara: Come on Desdemona, push, push, push!!!

Desdemona: URRRRRRR!

I was pushing as hard as I possibly could.

Michael: I see her!

Doctor Samantha: Keep going, you're doing great Desdemona!

Desdemona: Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Michael was holding my hand, I was trying so hard not to break his hand as hard as I was squeezing it.

Desdemona: I can't, I can't do this, I can't!

Michael: Come on baby girl, she's almost here.

And then I pushed one last time and we heard baby screams and cries.

Doctor Pamela: Woah, there she is!

I was so out of breath, I was crying and trying to catch my breath at the same time, and Michael was kissing my head and whispering to me at the same time.

Michael: Good job baby girl, good girl......

Desdemona: Is she okay?

I was so out of breath.

Michael: She's amazing.

The baby continued to scream and cry.

They cleaned me up and stitched me up too, now of course, obviously since this is my first time giving birth, I probably ripped. 

First I held the baby and then Michael did skin to skin with the baby. It felt so good watching Michael become a daddy.

Michael: You look just like your mama...

I giggled.

Desdemona: She looks like the both of us....

Michael: Yea, she's got your eyes, my head, your lips, my ears, and she definitely has your nose.

Desdemona: Yea....

Michael: Gosh she's adorable, I can't take my eyes off of her.......

Michael came over to me and handed her to me so I could breastfeed her.

Michael: Makayla Des Katherine-Jackson. What a beautiful name.

We kissed.

I also kissed Makayla's head too.

*DAYS LATER.*

We were at the grocery store with Kay, Kay is short for Makayla, we were just buying things we needed like grocery, definitely some brand new clothes, formula and bottles, foods and drinks, and all kinds of things. And from the aisle across from us, there was Diana. 

She came up to us

She came up to us.

I rolled my eyes and sighed in annoyance.

Desdemona: What do you want Diana?

Diana: Congrats on the new baby, what's her name?

Michael: We won't be leaking or giving that information to you in any way possible, okay, alright?

Diana bent down to see the baby in her car seat, Michael pulled away from her.

Diana: Sucks that you have a mommy like that, cuz if they weren't together, I'd be your real mommy.

She stood back up to face US.

Diana: So are you not gonna hit me Desdemona?

Desdemona: Why? So you can set me up and I'll go to jail for it? Nice try, but I'm a mother AND a wife now, I'm changed, I'm a different person, unlike some people.

I looked at her up and down grossily.

Desdemona: Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a family to take care of.

And with that, we walked away. 

We went back home and when we were finally back, we just got comfortable together, I breastfed the baby and then handed her off to Michael, family was over and everything, we ate delicious food and Michael and I even napped together.

Michael: I love you.

Desdemona: I love you too.