18+

Desdemona's Pov:

Now look, I don't know about this whole "pregnancy thing" because my sex hormones....have LITERALLY been OFF THE WALL.

*no pun intended.*

I've been horny like every other second of the day and I just don't know what to do anymore, and I haven't seen Michael since this morning, but we didn't have sex or anything, the only thing we could do was make-out or else Michael could've been late to work this morning anyways!!! But I've been holding off on this whole thing and Michael just NOW came back home from working all day. I decided to get into some pajamas.

(JUST THE NIGHTGOWN, NOT THER PERSON

(JUST THE NIGHTGOWN, NOT THER PERSON.)

It was very late at night, maybe close to-about 11pm. 11:11 make a wish and it came true.

And then it 11:12 and then Michael walked through the door.

Michael: Honey, I'm home! 

I heard him close and lock the door behind him.

Michael: Honey? Babe, baby?......Desdemona.......?

Desdemona: I'm in here! I'm on the bed!

Michael: Oh, okay, here I come!

I heard him set his things down and then he walked into the room.

Desdemona: Ahm....

I cleared my throat and smirked through my "evil plan," by the way I'm being dramatic when I say that.

Michael: Woah........!!!

Desdemona: Hey.....

Michael: What's going on up in here?

Desdemona: Doctor says it's good for the baby....

Michael: Girl, you know it's 11 something at night I'm finna have you screaming........!!!???

Desdemona: Get your fine ass in the bed boy....

He climbed up in the bed and we began kissing, aka making out with each other.

But I was basically getting to be the one in control.

Michael: What's up with YOU tonight babe?

Desdemona: Michael, to be honest, I think it's the pregnancy hormones that have been off the wall. I don't know.

*again, no pun "intended."*

We both giggled and got straight back to what we were doing originally!

Michael: Mm, and you look good too.

Desdemona: Really? You like?

Michael: I love......

Desdemona: Would you like to see what's under?

He started taking the dress off of me and I started undoing his pants.

He unbuttoned his red shirt and we both sat up, he was against the bed frame. I got on top of him and felt him put IT in...

I slowly let out a soft, quiet moan.

Desdemona: Ah.....

Michael: I really am starting to love this pregnant side of you Des baby....

I began riding him.

I loved this, for me, him, for the both of us because it's like we can REALLY connect in these moments ya know? Sometimes even when we're arguing I can still feel a connection, it's really weird ya feel me? I really enjoy and value these and THOSE types of moments.

Cooking together.

Michael: Ah!

CLEANING together.

Desdemona: Oh yes Michael!

And maybe even sleeping together....

We connect through each others dreams.

......meanwhile.

We switched positions, and we kept switching positions ONCE again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was laid down on my back by Michael and we were both so sweaty and breathless, I mean we were riding each other like donkeys and horses, I mean, come on now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Desdemona: Yes, aha, right there.....ooh Michael!!!!!!!!!

And then we finished off with a bang, and after, he bent down in my face and whispered-

Michael: How much more pregnant can I get you to be?

No for real, because like....damn!!!!