Chapter 1

"That's him, Nhuuu, that's Zee Pruk."

His friend doesn't need to tell him that. He will surely recognize him. The hell he will. Zee Pruk was the spitting image of his bastard father.

He sneered and found himself striding towards the hall. But his friend was quick to stop him by grabbing his arms.

Net was looking at him worriedly, his gentle face lined with affection and concern. He gave his friend a warm, affectionate smile.

"Relax, Net." He drawled, his red plump lips lifting in a sensual smile. "I'm not gonna stab him to death. At least, not here. Maybe later when there are only few people left to act as witness."

Net and then hold him on his tiny waist. Their body pressed together as Nunew's hand gently carress Net's mascular chest. Nunew smiled genuinely at his friend, then focused his stare once again to the group of people mingling with his grandfather.

The Perdpiriyawong patriach starts talking and everyone around him starts to listen intently, including Nunew's aunt and her husband. He saw how they nods at the old Perdpiriyawong, a sign that they agreed with everything he was saying.

His smile mocking them. Of course they will agree, what's new with that? His auntie and her husband doesn't know anything but to follow the old Perdpiriyawong. If his dear grandfather were to order them to jump off a bridge, his greedy, spineless relatives would only ask 'how high?'
He smiled in pure contempt and pushed Net away.

He needs to make a grand entrance in the huge, extravagant hall.

It was a charity event for hunger alleviation program. All big-shot politicians, business moguls, and celebrities in the country were present in that event. Everyone of them paid a hefty sum of money for the dinner event. The proceeds will go to the beneficiaries of the charity program.

Nunew sarcastically smiled to himself. It was ironic, really, not to mention extremely hypocritical. All of them are dressed in designer clothing with expensive jewelries to help those who barely can eat one meal a day. He wants to laugh on how a hypocrite they all are.

He smiled sarcastically. He left his friend near the entrance as he walk towards the hall. Net just let him do that. He knows his friend doesn't need a partner.
Nunew Chawarin doesn't need a date to complete his get up. He was more than enough for himself.

And true enough, all heads turned away as Nunew strutted inside the grand hall. Again, he wanted to laugh. He flipped his silky, black hair and people parted like the Red Sea for him. Men and Women alike all stop what they are doing just to look at him.

The women looked at him with a mixture of annoyance, hatred, jealousy, admiration and envy. It's much simplier with men though. All of them wanted to rift his clothes, put his legs around their waist and moan their name. He flashed them all a dazzling smile as he strutted in his designer Italian shoes.

He shifted his gaze towards his relatives. He smiled even more widely. Dear grandfather was glowering
at him like he wanted to throttle him and lock him in the attic. He tried to avoid laughing out loud. He was sure he wouldn't like the old Perdpiriyawong's litany towards his chosen outfit.

The soft, white expensive fabric was molten gold against his curve. It hugs every inch of his body perfectly, showing how blessed he was with his tiny waist, slender long legs and perfect ass. His coat revealing, showing his mascular, milky white chest down to his flawless, flat stomach. Letting everyone see how perfect Nunew Chawarin is.

He smiled and then stared at the old Perdpiriyawong.

They should be thankful, really. At first he thought of coming in this event with just body paint on just like he did last Christmas. He can't help but chuckle with the memory though. The Perdpiriyawong patriach went ballistic at him and almost slapped him in public because of that. But of course his dear grandfather couldn't do that. It would be the "scandal of the year" and would be the last thing the old Perdpiriyawong would like.