Chapter 523: Destroy the True King's Order and establish himself as king

Start from the beginning

Hong Xiaobing's face darkened, and a ruthless look crept into his eyes, but Ye Tianxie Xuanyuanying smiled, and his smile was particularly bright. Do these people really think that City C is a place where they can come and leave whenever they want?

"Bump!"

Suddenly, a mountain completely condensed with true energy slammed into the door, and the specially reinforced door shattered. By the time everyone reacted, the original door had long disappeared, and a three-meter-diameter hole appeared on the ground. Looking at the big pit, everyone forgot how to react. It was such a powerful force.

"Hmph, you have to accept it or not. This Miss Wang is determined. If anyone is dissatisfied, I will be waiting to be taught in City C at any time. If any tragedy happens, I will not be responsible. "

Without giving them much time to be shocked, Hong Xiaobing stood forward proudly and looked at those people arrogantly. It was rare that she wanted to do something, who dared to say no?

Not sure whether they were scared or angry, many people's bodies slowly began to tremble, and they turned around stiffly, looking stupidly at the domineering Hong Xiaobing.

Ye Tianxie and Xuanyuan Ying looked at each other and smiled. He was indeed their little soldier, he was quite awesome. Who would dare to object to such a commotion? However, violence cannot solve the problem. She still has to find a way to win over people's hearts, otherwise she will not be able to hold her position firmly.

The Tiantian troops, Yu Lan and others were all secretly happy. The little soldier was becoming more and more perverted. It would be interesting if she was really allowed to lead the Baixiu world, right? What to do, they started to look forward to it.

This is not the first time that Hong Que and his wife have seen Xiao Bing like this, but it is the first time that they feel that Xiao Bing has grown up. Maybe she still only knows how to solve everything with violence. At least she should really want to do something for Bai Xiujie. , should they, as parents, believe in her and support her?

"Hey, Xiaobing, Uncle Leng has nothing to give you. Just think of this as a gift for you to become king." As if he was afraid that

those people were not shocked enough, Lengqing, who had not spoken yet, raised his hand and pulled out a man from the space. Throwing something to Hong Xiaobing, a bright and warm light flashed, and the next second, a warm light radiated from Hong Xiaobing's hand. Everyone was completely stunned. It was the real king's order they had seen once!

Those who uphold the True King's Order will conquer the world. This is an eternal law. Baixiujie has always recognized orders but not people. The first-generation ancestors of all the ancient families that have survived have sworn to the True King's Order to be loyal to the True King's Order forever. It contains their family. Those who violate the oath will have their family roots cut off and their souls destroyed. This is one of the reasons why the Huangfu family can be recognized by everyone no matter how stupid they are. It is said that this true king's order is still guarded by the soul. Once anyone violates the oath, , will be punished immediately.

Everyone lowered their heads silently. No matter how dissatisfied they were, they could only bite their teeth and swallow the blood. Who let Hong Xiaobing have the true king's order in his hand? They have to accept it even if they don't accept it, unless they have the courage to challenge the authenticity of the oath to the practitioners.

"See the new true king!"

"See the true king!"

Under the leadership of the Ximen family head, everyone knelt down on one knee stiffly. Hong Xiaobing looked at the warm true king's order in his hand stupidly. For some reason, Silk A trace of dissatisfaction rushed into my heart, the real king's order? They were obeying the real king's order, not her. Did she really want to accept it like this?

Xuanyuan Ying, who was leaning on Ye Tianxie, didn't know when he sat upright, and the smile on his face disappeared. Looking at Hong Xiaobing who didn't know how to react, a little heartache appeared in his eyes. Maybe he and Xiaobing It's really similar, he can clearly feel her unhappiness, and he can clearly know that what she wants is not such surrender. If he can, he really wants to help her, but he doesn't have the cultivation level now, let alone can't How should I convey my inner thoughts to her through Qianli Telephone?

For the first time, Xuanyuan Ying felt annoyed about his amnesia.

Ye Tianxie on the side looked back and forth between the two of them, curled his thin lips slightly, and raised his hand to hug Xuanyuan Ying into his arms.

[Xiao Bing, if you don’t want to use the power of the True King’s Order, then destroy it. As elders, we just need you to be happy. No matter what your decision is, Ying and I will do our best to support you. ] "Huh?"

Suddenly receiving Ye Tianxie's voice transmission, Hong Xiaobing looked up and looked at him. Can she really do it?

Ye Tianxie and Xuanyuan Ying both nodded to her, as long as she was happy, there was nothing wrong with it. Besides, how could their self-esteem be constrained by a small True King Token?

A smile crept up Hong Xiaobing's delicate cheeks little by little, and she knew what to do.

Other than the cold feelings, others couldn't guess what they were communicating. They all had doubts on their minds. How could Xiaobing be sad and happy now and then? Too excited? Is she such an easily excited person?

"Touch!"

At the stall where everyone was puzzled, the hall was suddenly filled with a pressure that was too strong for anyone to ignore. Many people were so angry that they had no intention of checking what happened. What happened? A loud explosion sounded. The intense and dazzling light instantly illuminated the entire hall with Hong Xiaobing as the center. It broke through the roof and shot straight into the sky. It seemed that the entire world was illuminated in an instant.

"Pa!"

The dazzling light lasted for about a minute. When everyone opened their eyes, the True King's Token in Hong Xiaobing's hand lost its initial brilliance and fell to the ground like scrap metal, and the corner of her mouth It was stained with traces of blood, and everyone realized that she... actually used her strong cultivation to destroy the True King's Order. Damn it, is this not true? Are they dazzled?

The hall where almost a hundred people gathered was surprisingly quiet. Not only the masters of the houses, but also the Sky Slayer troops and others were dumbfounded. They all knew that the soldiers liked to mess around, but they destroyed the precious True King so fiercely. Ling...nnd, is she crazy?

"Huh, I don't care about the surrender brought by the true king's order. What kind of true king? From today on, I will declare myself as King Hong. You are required to submit the letter of surrender within three days. Otherwise, don't blame me for killing you personally. No scraps of armor left!"

Hong Xiaobing snorted arrogantly, and said domineeringly. The aura of a king so strong that people dare not look at her surrounded her body, almost condensing into a solid form, and everyone was stunned. Stunned for a moment.

At this point, Ye Tianxie Xuanyuan Ying smiled reassuringly. Xiaobing already had the aura necessary for a king. They only needed to assist her secretly. In the near future, she would definitely become a king who shocked the world.

Yu Na buried her head in Hong Que's arms with tears in her eyes. She was happy but also worried. She was happy with her daughter's growth, but worried that she would push her to death. Parents are so contradictory. They want to see their children become successful. Feng, I don’t want my children to work too hard.

Lengqing, who had contributed to the true king's order, just smiled lightly and said nothing. His mission was finally completed.