Chapter 514 Preparing to leave

"Huh? Xuanyuan Ying, what's wrong with you?"

Ren Miao then realized that something was wrong with him. The smile instantly froze on his face, and his eyes were filled with worry.

"Haha... Senior Ren, Xiaoying has lost his memory, I'm sorry."

Cheng Wei smiled and solved his doubts, turned around and took Xuanyuan Ying's hand and continued: "Xiaoying, Senior Ren is really our senior. Young Master Ximen and Young Master Wang were classmates in the same class as us. At that time, they were in Class 3A and we were in Class D. I don’t know what happened next because I dropped out before graduation, but it seems that you are friends. "

All he can do is tell him what he knows. He is not familiar with Ren Miao, but he shouldn't be a bad person.

"Really? Then he's not an important person. Weiwei, don't speak in such a humble tone in the future. You are my most important friend, Xuanyuan Ying. There is no need for anyone to mess with you. Since I am the eldest young master of the Xuanyuan family, You too,"

Xuanyuan Ying put her hands on his shoulders and said seriously and domineeringly. He didn't like him calling others such a young master or that young master. From the moment he opened his eyes and saw him, he was the one he had to protect throughout his life. Friends.

"Um...Xuanyuan Ying, you are so fucking unfavorable to others."

Hearing him classify herself as an unimportant person, Ren Miao felt all kinds of shock. Damn it, even if this kid loses his memory, his mouth is still so poisonous. .

"Do you have any objections?"

Xuanyuan Ying looked at him domineeringly with his eyes crossed.

"Uh... I don't dare."

Ren Miao looked away without any ambition, wu wu... He decided that he must become Xuanyuan Ying's important friend.

"It turns out you are from the Xuanyuan family, I should have thought of it earlier."

Suddenly Feng Wei's sigh intervened among them. Only then did they realize the existence of the others, and a little embarrassment appeared on their faces.

"You are..."

Ren Miao looked at him, feeling as if he had seen him somewhere before, and couldn't remember it for a while.

"Oh, I'm sorry to disturb your reminiscence. I am Feng Wei, the village chief of Fenghai Village. They are all villagers. I was also a student of the Royal Academy, but that was decades ago." Feng

Weiyi Startled, he then said kindly, not forgetting to instruct the villagers who had come out of the cellar to collect the zombie corpses.

"I remembered it. I asked why I had the impression. I once saw you in the archives of the Royal Academy. So you are also our senior. Hello, senior Feng. I am Ren Miao." Ren Miaoyi

. I patted my forehead and finally remembered that he used to be too gloomy in school and had no friends. He would always go to the library or archives whenever he had something to do. In addition, he had a photographic memory, and he would be impressed by just one glance. .

"Haha... This is also fate. I wonder if Principal Yun is good?" "

No, Xuanyuan, Elder Yun and Qinghan have traveled all over the country for you, and they are all haggard." As he spoke

, Ren Miao spoke again. Turning to Xuanyuan Ying, it is not just Yun Zun who has become haggard in the past year. Most of the people who are related to him are looking for him all over the world. Even the Demon Emperor and Demon Son of the Demon Realm have come countless times.