Ana took careful notes as if what August Sader was saying was her calling and she worshipped it. She scribbled down what she could. She stared up at him as he stared at none of them. He stared at the back of the room. Ana stared at the blank page labelled 13. She looked back at Sader ultimately confused. She looked at the back of the room and there was nothing, back to the page, nothing. She turned back to him and looked down at his book. Nothing. What is this dude on? Yet she realised he followed the lines on the page with his hand like there was something there. She was more confused. She examined the book and saw bumps. She then decided to touch the page and it was in fact bumpy, marked with braille.

She started to run her fingers across the raised dots. She followed them slowly and a gust of wind went past her. It was as if someone breathed in her ear or walked past her. She quickly removed her finger from the book. She looked at Raven who was happily following along. She ran her fingers over the bumps and she stared into space.

Ana looked back at the page and debated whether to follow along. Her arm moved for her as it lifted above the desk and started to run along the long braille sentence. She built up pace slowly waiting for something to happen.

Suddenly, she was invaded in a white light with golden streaks. Her eyes closed from the brightness, yet brightness still invaded her closed eyes. She felt wind go through the half of her hair that was still living. She closed her eyes ad the light got brighter and encased her. The sounds of the wind quickly brushing past her ears became louder and louder till it was like an unbearable static. It flashed slightly, sustained for a while and then flashed again. Then... it stopped.

There was a coolness to the breeze and you could still hear Sader's voice. She opened her eyes to a cliff. It had decaying castle walls, making it like a maze. There was moss and grass in between the cracks. To the left of it there was a peaceful river and above bird flew up high.

"They survived for thousands of years together and would live forever if they both remained alive and in balance. It was impossible for them to be killed. They were too powerful," Sader's voice sounded as two young men came out from behind the decayed castle. They both had white hair and matching outfits, just different colours. One possessed a pair of glasses, a blue matching outfit and a sword to his right. The other had a red outfit, had a paler and slimmer frame and had a sword to his left with a dagger attached to a leg garter on his right thigh. It was connected to his belt and the leather straps ran across both legs. "Both of the brothers, Rhian with the glasses and Rafal with the dagger, lived happily till the war,"

The scene changed quickly. It depicted a much more bloody scene. Soldiers marching to war and running into battle with their swords raised high. Screams, cries and explosions echoed the crumbled villages and cities. Women, children and men feared for their life as it moved in real time.

"It is said one of the brothers went rogue and killed the other. Yet no one to this day knows what happened or who won," Sader responded as the battle started to move is slow motion. "There is only one way this could have happened," the scene depicted a new scene. One of stick men and scribbles... somehow. "One of the brothers must have taken control of the others powers and gone rogue. The brothers can only be destroyed with their own magic, some speculate that the evil brother, Rafal, went rogue and tried to destroy the good brother,Rhian. It is rumoured that Rafal killed Rhian and has tried for centuries to rewrite the stories in favour of evil. Yet the Storian refused and instead wrote stories where only good has won. That's why stories have been telling a very different tale to what they used to tell.," Then suddenly the book sucked them out of the book. The classroom appeared again and Ana looked around. Everyone as confused as eachother.

Chatter erupted from the class.

"Of course it's evils fault,"

"He's just like the others,"