Though fate had one last trick up her sleeve that neither of them were prepared for because as she pulled away and they both opened their eyes. A faint white light started to emanate from her heart. He squints to avoid the discomfort while she looks down in shock as the white light steadily glows until she was fully engulfed. As the light fades away, Burchard opens his eyes once more and is surprised to see Yuzuru still kneeling there but now completely naked. A mild look of horror comes over her as she frantically covers herself with her hands while saying, "confusion: what happened to Yuzuru's clothes?"

Burchard looks back at her with a raised eyebrow while saying, "I know I just said I love you but don't you think it's a little too soon for that?"

Her head immediately snaps up and looks at him with a bright red embarrassed face while saying, "rebuttal: Yuzuru didn't do this?"

He chuckles a bit then responds, "I know."

He then looks down at the ground next to him while saying, "might wanna put that on."

She looks down and sees his favourite sweater lying next to him while he continues, "surprised I was able to hold onto it."

She grabs it and starts putting it on but while doing so, they hear a loud shriek ring out through the whole forest. Looking in its direction, Yuzuru says, "confirmation: that is Kaguya."

Concerned, Burchard asks, "is she in trouble?"

She replies, "reply: unknown."

Now even more concerned Burchard looks up at her while saying, "if she is in trouble then you have to go help her."

Shocked at what she was hearing, she looks back at him while saying, "rebuttal: Yuzuru is not leaving you here alone."

Burchard let's out a laboured chuckle then says, "it's alright. I'm not going anywhere, plus...."

He struggles to reach into his pocket and pulls a picture out while continuing, "even if you're gone, I'll still be able to see you."

Recognizing the picture as being the one from their date in the café. She can feel the conflict within her sway as she looks up into the air while saying, "reassurance: Yuzuru will be back as fast as she can."

She jumps into the air like she always did.... Except something strange happened. For some reason this time she didn't take flight and instead simply landed back on her feet.

Unsure of what was happening, it was at this moment that she finally felt it. She felt weak as if most of her energy was drained. Burchard looks up and sees her looking at her hands with concern and confusion causing him to ask, "what's wrong?"

She looks down at him while saying, "confusion: Yuzuru doesn't know, it's as if...."

A sudden realization comes to her as she mutters, "as if Yuzuru lost her spirit powers."

Hearing this causes Burchard to remember something Shido had told him, then he says to her, "or your spirit powers were sealed."

Shocked to hear this she looks at him with confusion while asking, "inquiry: but how?"

He looks back at her equally as confused while saying, "I don't know. I just heard about it recently."

Now unsure of what to do she thinks out loud, "concern: then what does Yuzuru do?"

With his eyes barely open and a feeling of weakness finally taking its toll he is able to mutter, "you have to run."

Looking down with concern she says, "rebuttal: but it will take longer for Yuzuru to get back to you."