Asking Out

A little while later, after Shido and Burchard seemingly convinced the twins to give them some time off, Burchard lies on his bed bored and looks up at the ceiling while saying, "it's to early to go to bed but the hotel being packed solid makes it hard to do anything here."

He sighs disheartedly while continuing, "and the storm closed down most things around here."

He rolls onto his stomach and looks out the window at the surprisingly lit tourist town located close to the hotel while thinking, "though after the day I had. Maybe some time off will be nice."

There's a knock on The door. Confused as to who it could be since he barely knew anyone here and had the 'do not disturb' sign out, he decides to approach cautiously then asks through the door, "who is it?"

"Identification: it is Yuzuru."

He was surprised to hear she was there especially since he never gave her his room number but decided not to dwell to much on this fact with the bizarre day he just had for reference. He opens the door while asking, "yuzuru? What are you... doing....."

For some strange reason he forgets how to speak and goes wide eyed when he opens the door to see Yuzuru standing there alone.... And only wearing a towel.

His face slowly turns a bright red as he continues to struggle to find what to say when she asks, "inquiry: May Yuzuru come in?"

He continues to stare at her for another second before coming to a sudden realization of how bad it would look if people see a basically naked girl outside his door so he frantically waves her in while saying, "yea! Quickly!"

She casually walks into the room while Burchard almost slams the door behind her. Seeing this cause her to look at him with a raised eyebrow while asking, "intrigue: Yuzuru was not expecting you to want to get her alone so quickly?"

He shakes his head while replying, "it's more like I didn't wanna cause what would most likely be a very big miss understanding."

He look her up and down again then asks, "so why did you come here wearing only a towel?"

She looks back at him blankly while replying, "answer: Yuzuru and Kaguya went to the bath to continue our competition however we only found Shido. When asked he told Yuzuru you went to your room and this led her here."

He scratches his head while thinking about her response then simply shrugs but before he can say anything she firmly grabs his hand and starts pulling him towards the door. Caught off guard by the assertiveness he asks, "uh what are you doing?"

Without looking back and still pulling him she replies, "answer: we are going to the bath."

Now confused he asks, "uh? Why are we going there?"

She replies, "answer: Yuzuru will be using her womanly charms to make you fall for her unlike my sister who has most likely scared Shido off by now. Therefore we shall have the bath to ourselves."

With her response not exactly being satisfactory for a few reasons he stops which causes her to do the same then looks back at him with a raised eyebrow while asking, "question: why are you stopping?"

He replies, "well I wasn't planning on going to the bath."

She continues to look at him with a raised eyebrow while saying, "confusion: why would you not want to be in the bath with Yuzuru?"

An idea comes to mind as she tugs on her towel while asking, "question: you want to do it here?"

In response he frantically puts his free hand up while saying, "hang on! That's not what I meant!"