10

no special word today sorry pooks

"make yourself comfortable, i'll go take a shower" stated y/n, entering in her room while a very curious bakugo entered after her, his hands in his pockets.

"whatever you'll do in there do it as fast as you can, i don't want to be late for new year's" stated the blond boy while looking around in her room and finally sitting on the foot of the bed.

"don't worry everything is prepared and then i'll just teleport us there !" after that y/n opened her door to her bathroom and left katsuki alone.

after looking around your drawers and pictures of you and your friends, he decided to take a few steps back and suddenly stumbled on something, neither to say y/n's room was a little unorganized with a few clothes here and there on the floor .

but on what bakugo stumbled wasn't a piece of clothing, no it was a small A5 format (favorite color) notebook. he didn't know it was his crush's secret diary because he assumed that was only for little children, so he began to read it.

flipping from page to page as if the book was an young adult dark romance novel, he chuckled at those funny anecdotes.

just as he wanted to continue those stories where she showed her clumsy side, he found something he wished he never saw, but too late.

he read about how y/n was at a very well known yellow haired boy' house with a 'squirrel' like denki would say.

when he read the part where they almost kissed he got angry but still he continued, he then began reading a few really questionable phrases.

"yeh so i ALMOST kissed denki but that didn't happen so... idk how to feel because like, there's sero, shoto and kai. let's not forget bakugo. but he has a crush on someone else, idk WHO tho, that bitch didn't want to tell me. we're going to have new year's together at this BEAUTIFUL park i picked out.. idk why but i rly hope he's going to be my new year's kiss.

ANYWAYS that was so cringe from me ew i'll talk to you if ever another crazy ass story comes up...

xoxo

gossip girl (secretly y/n)."

katsuki's face was as red as cherries on a beautiful summer day. he was sweating, blushing, he couldn't even think straight. 'fuck, i really do have a crush on this girl' his thoughts were interrupted right when he heard the shower noises stopping.

he placed the book where it was found and sat on the bed once again waiting for the door to be opened.

he was shocked by seeing that the black was being covered by just a white towel while she squished her hair with another, this time, blue one.