«Wei Ying Just Wants A Kiss»

Start from the beginning

"Am I supposed to be scared?", Wei Ying asked laughing at the words she had put so gently almost as if it was a warning that he was supposed to heed.

"Depends.", She said blankly and continued to walk leaving him behind.

Wei Ying watched her walk away and noticed the shocked looks that he received from the army of bodyguards that followed her from behind.

"Come quick.", Song Lan signaled him to follow and Wei Ying shrugged it off and caught up with them.

The more he walked the more he saw how Madam Lan interacted with others when she was angry. Her anger resembled how Lan Zhan looked when he used to get angry. Her questions were point-blank. She didn't try to be friendly with her words, nor was she ruthless. Something about her anger was unpleasant which made you fear living up to the day to see it for yourself.

They finally came to a stop a few minutes later in front of a huge door that went all the way up to the ceiling. Wei Ying remembered seeing one of these doors which led to the floor where Wei Ying's room. Wei Ying still couldn't figure out the way out of the floor, he was always led by someone whom Lan WangJi or Madam Lan sent.

The door was opened by Xue Yang and Madam Lan was the first to walk inside the brightly lit room. Wei Ying swore he heard more than just one person's voice behind the door.

"You were right.", Song Lan said reminding him of something which Wei Ying couldn't even think of as he realized just how fucked he was.

"The president isn't here today.", He said leading him inside and Wei Ying found himself frozen and stuck to the ground. Anxiety coursed through his veins when he realized that it wasn't just one or two people behind the door.

"Half the parliament is.", Song Lan added welcoming him inside a room that was so grand that he didn't it was right to call it a room. This place could fit an entire zoo inside of it and still not run out of any space.

From the center of the room hung a grand chandelier which looked simple yet so expensive that Wei Ying was suddenly more interested in the vast wealth that the Lan's had accumulated over the years.

All the sounds that the crowd made which compiled together made no sense came to a stop. And, suddenly everything was silent. In front of him sat the most powerful men and women of the parliament, and perhaps even the entire country.

He noticed the long rectangular table in front of him which was so big that for his eyes it looked never-ending. At the very end, sat his husband who had just noticed his presence inside the hall.

He was the last to stand choosing not to give his mother or his father the respect that the rest of the people present in the now deathly silent room did. He only stood up when he saw Wei Ying standing behind his mother.

"Your Highness.", They said bowing down in unison at the sight of Madam Lan and Qingheng-Jun.

Wei Ying silently took a step back, he knew that this wasn't good for his anxiety. Everybody who had been around him for the last few weeks knew that too. And, yet they watched him dig his own grave.

People looked at him with surprise in their eyes, he couldn't see anything other than malice and an odd interest of sorts in their eyes hidden behind their eyes. He recognized Jin Guangshan first and oddly enough he seemed to recognize him too.

Jin Guangshan was Jin Zixuan's father, Jin Guangyao was the bastard son that Wei Ying knew that he had. Jiang Yanli, his ex-sister was married to Jin Zixuan, the marriage happened in a hurry because neither of the families wished for the world to know that they were going to have a child out of wedlock.