Joe had agreed to collect Emmie from her apartment that next morning. It had been a few weeks since she had originally agreed to go with him, and he was elated to finally see her again. He had been non stop talking about her, and Kevin was glad she would finally be in his presence, so that he wouldn't have to hear about how much Joe missed her.

But mostly, he was curious to find out how the trip would pan out for his brothers. Was it such a good idea to spend a week in another country, trapped together in a villa? He didn't want to overthink, but he couldn't help but wonder what would happen if it all went wrong.

He shook the thoughts from his head as he drove through the streets of New York. A smile on his face as he made his way towards Emmie's apartment. She was the only thing that kept him from bringing himself down. And he couldn't wait to see her again.

He hummed along to the radio, tapping his hands against the steering wheel, his bright mood shining through his actions. He hadn't felt this good in so long, but he was happy he did. Everything was finally working out, and he couldn't be prouder.

He made it to the apartment block within a matter of minutes, his smiling growing wider every second. He jumped out of the car, leaving it at the side of the road as he made his way into the building. Joe begin his walk up the flights of stairs, skipping a few, every other step, in order to get to the top faster. When he finally made it, he stood outside of the door, adjusting his shirt and running a hand through his hair, before he finally knocked.

And there she was.

Emmie stood in the doorway, a soft smile on her face as they locked eyes. Her lips were parted slightly, her eyes sparkling as they met his. Her hair was thrown into a messy ponytail, loose strands framing her face. She wore no makeup, but in Joe's eyes- she looked better that way. His eyes wandered down to her outfit, revealing her oversized sweatshirt and a baggy pair of wide legged joggers.

Joe knew that she probably thought she looked a mess. He knew her thoughts exactly. But to him, she looked the complete opposite. To him, there was no one else he would rather look at. To him, she was perfect.

"Hey." He finally breathed out, stepping forward so he could be nearer to her.

"Hi Joe." She smiled, pulling him into a hug, in which he quickly relaxed into her arms. He had missed these hugs.

Emmie invited him inside, explaining that she was just finishing her last errands before they left. Joe sank down onto the couch, watching her rush around, a smile appearing on his face once again.

"What?" She asked, catching his eye as she stopping in her tracks, hands on her hips.

"Nothing." He smirked, "You just look so stressed."

"And you think thats funny." She scoffed, but Joe knew she was only teasing.

"It's cute." He winked, "C'mon, this is meant to be fun. Not full of worries."

Joe stood up from his seat, making his way towards her, where he wrapped his arm around her waist. She looked up at him with raised eyebrows.

"I'm not worried." She corrected him with a smile. "I just want to make sure I have everything."

"You'll be fine." He reassured her. "It looks like you have more than enough, anyway." Joe grinned, glancing around at the multiple bags that lie beside the door.