Chapter 1~Falling

It was about 6:30 am, the night guard had already ended his shift and went home. All the animatronics were asleep, or in this case, shut down till the place officially opens for the day, all except one, one very misunderstood animatronic was awake, and was about to endure the worst feelings he had ever gone through. But after it all, he will be free of his worries.

Foxy's Pov:
I woke up to the bright sun rays hitting me in the face, it wasn't always that the sun's light came in. We don't have that many Windows here, but I always get my chance and wake up just to see the sunshine light up tiny spaces of the restaurant. I find it quite intriguing, while the others find it too bright and turn away from it and go back to sleep. I on the other hand, stayed up, But...I had no one to share it with.
I mean, I had my friends, There was Bonnie, Chica, Golden Freddy.....and Freddy, our boss. Bonnie is a bunny, Chica is obviously a chicken, And Golden Freddy and Freddy were bears. I'm a Fox, Pirate Fox to be exact. I got up and stretched and started to wander around, making sure not to wake the others. My stomach started to feel queasy, I thought it was a stomach ache from the bad pizza I had last night, Chica told me not to eat it, but I did anyway, I mean who would throw away a good pizza am I right? It finally went away right when I came back to my cove. But I looked at my friends for a couple of minutes. My eyes kept going back to Freddy, looking at his small top hat, his bow tie. Not to mention his eyes, I know they're closed now but when they're open....he has amazingly blue eyes that remind me of the sea. And then there was his freckles...I touched mine. I loved his freckles...
"Since he has Freckles, that means we're connected!" I meant to say that in my mind but I guess I was too deep in my own thoughts. I...I started to feel anxious right after I said it. I started to realize...maybe I was feeling something, something I've never felt before. I looked back at Freddy, and...I started to blush a bit, I quickly closed my curtains and sat at the back of my cove. I knew what was happening...but I just didn't know what it was called, I tried my best to remember what the humans called it. Feelings? Is that what it's called? Feelings right? Well I guess....I had the feelings for...that bear. Yea...I do....I smiled and closed my eyes. I love that bear.

Chica's Pov:
I jolted up when I heard the front door open, as usual it was the owner coming to unlock all the rooms for when the children arrived. I looked to my side and saw Freddy and Bonnie still asleep. I shook my head and hit Freddy in the back of the head, not to hard but hard enough to wake him up. It worked, and he woke up the instant I hit him. I then went to Bonnie and grabbed one of his ears and pulled on it. He pulled back and got a little annoyed.
"What the Faz was that for Chica!? I don't go around waking you up do I?!" He yelled at me. I guess Foxy heard him and peeked his head out of his cove. Then that's when Freddy spoke. "Bonnie, that's enough! She woke us up to get ready for our very special customers. Now c'mon hop to it!"
I giggled a bit and I said "No pun intended." I giggled once more and walked to the kitchen, getting all of my pots and pans organized before I start making the pizzas and cakes. Irs not that I like to complain or anything, but no one else helps me cook, all they do is clean and get ready. But then again, if they did try to help me, they'd probably screw stuff up. Because Boys will be Boys.
Ain't no doubt about it.
After I was done, I found Bonnie tuning up his Guitar on stage. He looked distracted, so I decided to sit next to him.

Bonnie's Pov:
I turned to see Chica staring at me. Which was kinda uncomfortable so I asked her,"What are you doing?" She looked at me like I was crazy. Clearly not since I didn't just walk up and stare at someone. She crossed her arms and began to speak.
"I came over here because you looked distracted. So, yea what's got you like this?" I put my guitar down and gestured my head towards Foxy's cove. I guess she still didn't know what I was gesturing to so I grabbed the side of her head, and pulled it towards the direction of the cove. I guess she finally got the idea because she bit my hand saying,"hey! Get your hands off me!" I yanked my hand out of her mouth and rubbed it. "I don't get it, Foxy should be up by now, don't you think?" I asked her. Foxy is usually always up and helping Freddy with stuff. This time he wasn't.
Chica looked at the cove and she said,"well maybe...he's not feeling too well ya know? I mean he did eat that pizza that I told him not to eat remember?"
She had a point, but I still can't get the feeling something was up. "Maybe you're right." I said to her as I started to stand up. She gotten up and went back to the kitchen, I heard her starting the oven and get the ingredients for the food she makes everyday. I went back to tuning my guitar.