Prologue

It's a peaceful summer night in July 1977.It's nearing midnight. A cool breeze passed by the windows.

A young lady in her early twenties with beautiful auburn hair is in labor with her husband beside her looking panicked but excited at the same time. Right now they are at St Mungos. And this is the current lord and lady potter. They are waiting for their first born child's arrival.

"Lily flower you can do it you can do it push push PUSH"said james.

"AHH...JAMES FLEAMONT FUCKING POTTER IF YOU DARE SAY ANOTHER WORD I WILL FIND A WAY TO MAKE YOU FEEL WHAT I AM FEELING RIGHT NOW DON'T TEST ME"said lily.

James visibly paled and gulped from her threat because first of all his wife just CUSSED... and he knows it's just not a threat she can and she will do it if she wants to.

"You can push again dear.."said the medi witch.

"AHH.."she pushed the baby while crushing her husband's hand who was squealing in pain but didn't say a word.

Outside his friends are waiting patiently for the new arrival of their first nephew/godson.

While a certain dogfather is excited and worried at the same time.

After so much waiting at last a beautiful little baby has been born on 31st july at 11.59PM.

He has black shiny hair with little unnoticeable wavy curls messy but not like his father and dazzling jade green eyes and creamy white skin and pink red full lips.

He looks serene,ethereal and somehow...mysterious?!

The little boy is named Harrison James Potter black.

The little one's godparents are announced. His godfather from his father's side is sirius orion black the current lord black. And he also named him as his heir.

While his mother's side his god father is Severus Snape, the current lord prince. Such a surprise.

A new era must begin and a prophecy has been said by a seer named Sybill trelawney. One is fake while the other is real.

The fate of many will change because of a certain twinkling eyed lemon drop eating old geezer.

His manipulation will lead the lady hecate to her early grave. If her chosen ones can't save her.

The master of life and the master of death.

FAKE PROPHECY

"~The one with the power to vanquish the dark lord approaches...

born to those who have thrice defied him,

born as the seventh month dies...

and the dark lord will mark him

as his equal,

but he will have the power the dark lord knows not...

and either must die at the hand of the other

for neither can live while the other survives.

The one with the power to

vanquish the dark lord

will be born as the seventh month dies..~"

REAL PROPHECY

"~The one with the power to vanquish the dark lord approaches...

born to those who have thrice defied him,

will be born in the seventh month dies..

the dark lord will mark him as his equal,