2️⃣2️⃣💙

Începe de la început

"Oh so jungkook make up with tae hmm.. " Mr. Kim said with smile.. And jungkook and tae nodded with blush..

"Jungkook can you give me tips how to make up with partner this easily.. Because when jin get mad at me he just don't talk to me for weeks.. " Namjoon said and everyone chuckle and namjoon get smack on his head..

"You come to room then I'll show you what call get mad.. " Jin said in whisper while glaring at joon and he gulped

"I-I was j-just joking he he.. " Namjoon said and everyone chuckle at the domestic fight..

Tae went to work and so as Mr kim and jungkook.. Namjoon stay home as he and jin was going to shopping for baby..

After 7 months..

(Hey guys I'm so lazy to write the pregnancy thing so i skip it don't mind please)

So our world wide handsome jin is 7 months pregnant..

While house is getting decorate under our famouse event manager jeon taehyung..

He select pink and blue theme.. Pink for baby girl and blue for baby boy... They decided that who guessed baby girl they will wear pink dress and so as blue for baby boy..

Tae was busy in decorating.. Mr kim was helping mrs kim in kitchen and Namjoon and jungkook were bringing thing which needed..

Jin was watching it with lovely eyes.. That how his family is making the day more special with their hardwork and love..

Mrs kim come out with soup and medicine for Jin.. And give him..

Jin smile and kissed mrs kim's hand..

"Thank you mom... That you are doing this for me and baby.. I can't be thankful more.. To you all" Jin said and his eyes getting teary as he was emotional..

Mrs kim hugged him and calm him down..

"Jinie baby don't thank us.. Okay you are holding ball of happiness in your tummy so we have to take care of that and you who is giving that right.. " Jin just smiled and mrs kim kissed his forehead and again went to complete her cooking..

Jungkook and Namjoon come home after shopping things that tae ask for and tae arranged everything..

Now everything is done and all of them ploppled on the couch.. Jin chuckle at them and smile lovingly as he know that they are working from early morning.. He went to the kitchen and bring juice for everyone..

They smile at him lovingly and thank him..

They are not inviting any guests as Jin and Namjoon don't want that so only them in the party..

Now everyone went to get ready..

Tae and jungkook already bet on baby's gender..

"Ok then if this is girl then you have to drink banana milk whole bottle.. " Jungkook said..

Tae kept his hands on his hip..

"Ok then if its boy then you have to eat whole box of strawberry.. "

"Ok deal.. "

"Deal.. " Both of them shake hands like they make some big business deal.. And turn their faces like action movies..

Jungkook wear pink suit and pant and tae wear blue shirt and pant..

Jin wants baby girl so as Namjoon so both of then wear pink..

Mr kim wants boy so he wear blue and mrs kim wants girl so she wear pink..

Everyone gathered in the hall and tae lit up the lights.. Everyone gasped at beautiful decoration.. And then they start the ceremony..

Camaraman was checking the camara and shooting video..

Tae bring the big heart that will reveal the gender by color...

The heart is like cardboard and when you pull the cord then it will open with sprinkles of the color as gender.. If it's girl then it will be pink sprinkles and of the boy then blue.. I hope you understand..

"Ok Joon and jin hyung please come here and pull the cord.. Then we will know what is the gender"

Namjoon and jin come there and stand beside tae.. Tae was in middle and they are beside him..

"Ok on my count one two three. " Tae counted and namjin pull the cord and all of them got shocked when pink and blue both colored sprinkles falling from the pink and blue heard from inside..

"Huh.. It's twins.. And girl and boy both.." Tae said laudly and everyone clapped and Mr. and Mrs. Kim run to namjin and hug both of them with big smile.. Jungkook come to tae and hug him from the side.. He was smiling so brightly so as tae. Everyone is happy after all they are having both baby girl and boy..

They cut cake and feed each other.. Then they take photos full family..

After 2 months jin deliverd beautiful baby boy and baby girl.. Namjoon was on cloud nine and everyone fight for taking photos with babies.. Jin chuckle at them..

(They are so cute)

(They are so cute)

Everyone take jin and babies home and then again had a party..

Then everyone get busy again..

Now tae and jungkook have to go Korea back as babies are born but tae is not ready.. Mr. And Mrs. Kim also told tae to go now because Mr. And Mrs. Jeon are also missing them..

So tae get ready as Mr and Mrs Jeon also him eomma and appa..

They head back to Korea and they went to meet Mr and Mrs Jeon.. They stayed there for a day and then again went to their saperate house..