Even after everything that had happened, Hanni was still there. And suddenly it was crystal clear.

"I do trust her," Minji blurted out. She blinked her eyes, as if admitting that would have finally opened them.

There was a short silence. But the silence told everything. Lisa was not convinced.

"...alright. But if anything happens, leave her behind."

A cold wind blew Minji's hair. Did she feel her heart clenching just now? Quickly, she buried the feeling deep inside her.

It was nothing.

It meant nothing.

"Naturally," Minji replied, expressionlessly.

She watched the Vietnamese, who had now taken binoculars from the bag. The woman was standing at the fence, observing the streets.

Minji opened her mouth, intending to tell Lisa that she should not worry, but she could not say a word when Hanni's sudden movement silenced her.

Hanni turned around and crouched down rapidly, her eye wide open. Something was off. Minji felt her heartbeat increasing as she shut the phone and almost ran to Hanni.

"What's the matter?" She demanded.

Slowly, Hanni raised her upset look,  "Maybe you should take a look yourself," she extended the binoculars to Minji.

Minji took them and walked to the fence, aiming the binoculars down to the street, to the headquarters main entrance. She furrowed her brows, confused. She could only see two guards standing at the doors, nothing out of the ordinary. Still, her eyes locked on one of the men. He looked...

"He's the one who was chasing me in Spain," Hanni almost whispered, "I recognize his eyes..."

A cold shiver ran through Minji's body as she finally realized what Hanni was talking about. She took a closer look at the guard. It was indeed the man that had been in the gray suit, running after Hanni.

"This cannot be true..." Minji muttered to herself, as she lowered the binoculars and took a step back. She rubbed her face with her hand.

Hanni stood up, "Minji, what are we going to do? He will surely recognize me! And what if he already knows about us?"

"No, no, no..." Minji turned around, still holding her forehead. "This must be a coincidence, it has to be."

Minji gritted her teeth. She wasn't sure what the man had wanted from Hanni back in Spain, but she wanted to believe it was just a misunderstanding. Still, even if Hanni hadn't been the one he was after, he'd still know her face. It would be too risky to send Hanni down there.

Suddenly, she noticed the bag on the ground.

"Get your sniper rifle ready, we'll switch roles. I'm going down there."

Hanni followed as Minji walked to the bag, placed the binoculars next to it and took out a white jacket.

"But Minji... I'm just an assistant! This is your mission, it should be your kill!"

"He'll less likely recognize me," Minji put the long, white jacket on, "besides," she turned to face Hanni, "we're a team now."

Hanni closed her mouth. She looked at Minji, feeling a sudden, odd sting inside her. A team?

No...

But before she could say anything, Minji picked up the black suitcase and walked right in front of her

"Take this."

Hanni glanced at the object that Minji had pulled out from her pocket. It was a hand gun.