She looks at me with a pout and reply "Stop acting like a petty bitch. It's 6Am already. You should try to wake up earlier in the morning" and cross her legs.

I grin at her and says "okay. So Come everyday to ruin my sleep since I will never wake up this early on my own".

 So Come everyday to ruin my sleep since I will never wake up this early on my own"

Before she replies I head towards upstairs to my room leaving her alone downstairs.

When I heard the doorbell this morning I was damn sure it was kenchin. I was prepared to murder my best friend for ruining my sleep and making my sister a widow.

But after opening the door. My angry vanished in the air. When My eyes fell on her. Her loose white blonde falling till her waist , her ocean blue eyes , the small tan top covering her breasts , the small skirt only enough to cover her ass.

I was enchanted by her. How can someone look so fresh at 6 fucking Am in the morning?????

But then Again , For me Danger always felt tempting to me.
The same way she felts tempting to me.

And I know Something is wrong with her. there's something she hides from the world.

Her being co incidentally befriending Hina right before A month from her wedding. Her being co incidentally meeting me at the wedding. Her being Co incidentally being my neighbour.

I need to keep an eye on her. I can't risk the safely of my family and Toman. This Ace guy could be dangerous.

After coming to my room I pick my phone up from the charging and text Someone Who's perfect for Gathering the information I want.

Mikey
Can You gather some Intel's On Kiyo USUBA???

I send the text but I know he wouldn't reply right now. Which Guy on his right mind would be awake at 6Am in the morning????

Then My phone vibrates. Oh!! I forget that he's a gone case too.

Kisaki
Do You want her horsoscope too?? Since it'll help You in wedding! 😁 (Jk jk)
Btw why??

I roll my eyes checking his text. These fuckers!!!! Can't get over that wedding thing till now.

Mikey
Just making sure the mother of my future babies isn't a serial killer.

I smirk at my broken humour. Obviously I'm joking but he doesn't need to know why I wanna dig her profile.

Kisaki

Why If She is a serial killer?? Promise me You still don't cancel the wedding. I wanna be Uncle Soon😤

Mikey
Stop being in delusion and Get me the information As soon as possible.

I roll my eyes and press the send button. They have to upgrade their stupid jokes. No one is getting married
I'm just curious about her past life. I goggled her last night but There's nothing on the internet expect for the fact She is the owner of Usuba Estate and a fucking filthy richyy rich.

There's only few photos of her in the internet and She doesn't even have a Instagram.

Who doesn't use social media these days??? She's indeed suspicious tho.

As I was going to take a bath. My phone vibrates again. It's the TOMAN group chat.

Takemichhi
UK? Hina's distant consin found dead near the Shibuya river. Hina's could not stop crying after hearing this.

I frown re reading the text again. Wtf??? That's so cruel. I immediately browse my Daily news App and I start to scrolling it.

In an instant , I gasp and My phone fell in the floor from my hand.

"The Girl who proposed me in the wedding is Dead??"

*To be Continued*

Hii guys!!!!! What's Up?? Do You like this Chapter???

Mikey is determined to dig into the profile of Kiyo!!!! Will he able to find out about her obsession with him??