𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚄𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚑𝚊 𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎

AN: I'm not that good w/descriptive writing, so pls FORGIVE ME! All comments are welcomed but no colorist/racist shit! 🙅🏾‍♀️

***

VOTE & COMMENT.
***

Edited 10/15/23
***
Word Count: 7,701

"As you all can see we're standing in front of the abandoned house of the Uchiha Clan Butcher." Choji's back was turned toward the house as he faced the group of teen adults.

While he stood there facing them, the group couldn't keep their eyes off the old rotten house. There were roots from trees attached to the cracked windows and on the side of the house as well. Cobwebs covered the roofs and the old rusty gate that still stood around it.

"This is how the story went..."

The wind began howling and Sakura shivered as both her teeth clicked slightly. Naruto wrapped his arms around her and held her tight to warm her up from the cold.

"Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. We already know this story." Shikamaru gave his best friend an empty look while speaking with an unmoved tone. "The guy slaughtered his parents, can't you come up with a better horror story?"

Naruto shared the same thoughts as Shikamaru. Every Halloween this story was told and every year, they got bored with it.

"Alright, fine." Choji furrowed both of his brows and huffed. "But there's one piece of info that was left out from the accident that the detectives kept hidden from the public..."

"And what was that?" Kiba asked him.

"Somebody lived."

TenTen, Ino, and Sakura gasped while Naruto, Neji, Kiba, and Shikamaru continued to give their chubby friend a blank look.

"Yeah... the little puppy Rodger." Kiba made a joke making the rest of the guys laugh. Choji didn't join their laughter, he didn't even crack a smile and when the guys saw that, they stopped their chuckling and gave him a serious look.

"Not a pet, a brother."

TenTen moved into Neji more and Ino held Shikamaru's hands tighter. "Apparently, he saw the whole thing. Itachi tied him up and taped his eyes open so he could watch their parents get brutally murdered."

Suddenly the gray clouds covered the full moon and lightning began thundering but no rain poured. "Don't know his name or what he looks like but he supposedly lived and was sent off somewhere and never was seen again." Choji closed his mouth and observed their reactions.

"That's bullshit."

Kiba agreed with Shikamaru and Naruto backed him up. "Yeah, if that's true how come no one, not even our parents told us this?"

"It was a secret from us, dumbass."

Sakura stopped Naruto from going at him and she asked a curious question. "How is any of this true? Why should we believe you?"

He gave her a calm answer.

"Because I was in the hospital with my dad that night it happened." More gasps were heard by not just the girls but the guys as well.