ɴαrυ х нιɴα

Think of him w/out the piercings lol..

Anyway, here's some one-shots from his bday, December 1st 😉 (from my story possession)

***

AN: I'm not that good w/descriptive writing, so pls FORGIVE ME! All comments are welcomed but no colorist/racist shit! 🙅🏾‍♀️

***

VOTE & COMMENT.
***

Edited 10/15/23
***
Word Count: 6,089

*Flashback*

It's been another month since Naruto has seen Hinata. He's been drinking and partying but that didn't take away the pain he felt from her absence. Tbh, he knows that he caused it but she should've been fighting for him, for them, for their relationship.

There was a time she wouldn't let herself go a day without them speaking.

Even if they didn't see each other she would always find a way to get in contact with him and it's been like this since they've been young.

So he couldn't understand what changed about it.

On top of that, she wasn't responding to any of his dms and she changed her number again. Naruto just had to play everything off because no matter what he put her through she knew good & damn well that she was gonna be his.

And him 'breaking up' with her didn't change shit either. Sugar Pop knows who she belongs to but if she needed constant reminders then he doesn't have a fucking problem doing so.
xxx
With Hinata gone and Naruto single. Sasuke figured this was the perfect time to shoot his shot at him and reveal his true feelings.

The whiskered stud was snoring loudly when Sasuke decided to sneak inside his room and watch him sleep.

That was one of his favorite things to do while they were growing up together. He remembers the first time Naruto slept at his house when they were still in high school.

Whenever he was sleepy he'd start speaking more gruffly, his lids would be halfway closed, and he'd stick a hand inside his pants while the other was thrown behind his head.

Then he just loved the way his sheets smelled, like him. His signature cologne always did wonders for his nostrils. It was like he died and went to heaven with his favorite person.

Honestly, being obsessed with him and falling head over heels for him was totally unintentional. It was just with all the quality time they spent together and constantly being in each other's spaces, Sasuke got embedded in him. They were always tight at the hip and it was very unlikely to see one without the other.

Sasuke never considered himself gay or bisexual because he didn't have eyes for any other male except the dobe.

He'd like to call himself a Narutocentric.

Which meant that basically he was submerged in anything related to Naruto.

His clothes, his shoes, his personal items, his interests, and anything else he was into...