8

After saying that, he hung up the phone. Cheng Yuancen picked up the wine and took a sip, "You don't know how hard I worked chasing that guy, but in the end I didn't even taste it."

Lin Xu sighed, "How about you go back and break up with him now?"

Cheng Yuancen thought about Qi Xun's face, but still didn't want to, "No, you think he is just like others. Sometimes I am still a little afraid of him."

Lin Xu sneered and mocked him, "What's there to be afraid of? If you're not just a student, what else can you do to me? Don't feel bad. After drinking, find a handsome guy to strike up a conversation with, and a new journey of love will begin."

Cheng Yuancen looked around and found that none of them were as good-looking as Qi Xun. He immediately stopped talking and continued drinking.

He really couldn't figure out why Qi Xun didn't want to be touched by him. He obviously had a great figure from the outside. Could it be that he had low self-esteem?

But there is no use thinking about it so much. Anyway, he and Qi Xun are over. They will move their things back tomorrow and never see them again.

The bar was noisy, and Cheng Yuancen drank too much and fell unconscious.

Several handsome guys came over and wanted to take Cheng Yuancen away, but Lin Xu stopped them.

Lin Xu pointed at the handsome guy in the middle, "You are the most handsome, just take him away."

The handsome guy glanced at the brother next to him, walked over, pulled Cheng Yuancen up and carried him away.

When he arrived at the door, he was awakened by the cold wind. Cheng Yuancen finally saw the face of the person hugging him, which looked like Qi Xun, so he asked him in a low voice, "Why are you here?"

The handsome guy leaned over and was about to kiss him, but he was held down by the shoulders, pulled back, and punched in the face.

Cheng Yuancen was drunk and couldn't stand. He staggered for a moment and straightened up to look. The handsome guy had been knocked to the ground, and his friend also fell to the ground. Just as he was about to ask a question, he was hugged and smelled of a familiar scent.

The next moment he passed out.

In my sleep, I felt a vague itching, my lips were blocked by something, and the inner wall of my mouth was licked. The long tip of my tongue penetrated into my throat, causing a burst of retching and then I pulled out, imitating the appearance of my genitals and continued to pump. Insert.

Cheng Yuancen did not wake up. He vaguely felt something like a snake being inserted into his throat and stirred. Unable to hold his saliva, he could not hold it back and flowed down his lower jaw. He heard a little sound of water.

The clothes were stripped off, revealing a white jade-like body. The slightly swollen breasts were delicate and soft. The two milk balls on the chest were pink and soft, but they started to tremble and slowly turned red after being rubbed by the hard scales.

The lights in the room were dim, and the snake was completely black. It tightly wrapped around the person on the bed, and its densely packed rough scales kept rubbing against the delicate skin.

Two thick and long snake whips emerged from the cloaca near the tail. They were fleshy red at first, and gradually deepened in color along the shaft. When they reached the glans at the top, they turned into deep purple and were covered with fleshy barbs.

There is cartilage inside the snake whip, which is harder than human genitals. It can be inserted straight into the hole and manipulated, and the barbs hook the inner wall to facilitate ejaculation.