4

Cheng Yuancen remembered that the first time he met Qi Xun was during a break in military training. They were from the same academy, but from different companies, and the training venues happened to be next to each other.

At that time, the sun was strong and there was not a cloud above my head. The sun glared at my eyes and my forehead hurt from the sun. Only the ice mineral water in my hand could provide some cooling.

Cheng Yuancen heard some girls talking about Qi Xun, saying that he rejected the girl's confession because he didn't like her, so he looked curiously at the company next to him.

After four days of military training, many people were tanned. At a glance, only Qi Xun was white. He had cold fair skin that many people envied. The sun did not leave any trace on his face. He also had excellent grades and was indifferent. Among the boys, he stands out.

The girls all lamented that he didn't like girls. A few good guys knew about his sexual orientation and came over to encourage him to pursue her.

At that time, Cheng Yuancen had been vacant for three months. He was amazed when he saw Qi Xun at the first sight, so he made a bet with these girls that he would catch Qi Xun.

He was always a man who moved as fast as he talked, and he immediately walked to the next company.

As a result, before he could speak, Qi Xun started to leave with a bad face. When he saw Cheng Yuancen blocking the way, he said, "Go away."

The tone was extremely bad, as if he was looking at an enemy, or in his eyes, Cheng Yuancen was not even a human being, just a roadblock.

If it weren't for the bet, Cheng Yuancen would have wanted to yell at him and beat him in public, so he had to smile and get out of the way.

Qi Xun walked to the shade under the tree without talking to anyone.

Cheng Yuancen's intuition told him that now was not the time to confess his love. Qi Xun was probably in a bad mood, so it would be better to choose another time.

When the company assembled, Qi Xun still didn't come back. The coach personally went to find him to return to the team, but he still didn't want to.

Many people were commenting on how shameless Qi Xun was, even though he looked tall and strong, and wanted to imitate a weak patient and stand under the shade of a tree.

The coach wanted to punish him, but he just kept a cold face and refused to respond. He was absolutely unwilling to return to the company.

Cheng Yuancen walked over and explained to the coach in a low voice that he knew Qi Xun. This person has a high IQ, but has high-functioning autism and is unwilling to communicate with others.

After hearing what Cheng Yuancen said, the coach understood that he would not force such a student, so he returned to the company.

I don’t know if Qi Xun heard it, but he glanced at Cheng Yuancen and left without saying a word.

After he was disbanded, he went to Qi Xun's dormitory to block him, and bribed all his roommates to make it easier for him to move around.

"I just helped you, shouldn't I say thank you?" Cheng Yuancen was sitting on the computer chair near Qixu, eating a popsicle in his hand, his lips were red, and his slender white legs were sticking out of his shorts. , the legs are clean and hairless, and the legs are in good shape.

The three roommates next to him all felt that Cheng Yuancen looked unusual, and they probably understood his intention to come to Qi Xun, so they didn't bother him and just watched from the side.

Qi Xun turned around, but instead of replying to Cheng Yuancen, he walked out the door as if he hadn't seen him.

Cheng Yuancen couldn't hold it in anymore and rushed up to ask, "Why don't you reply to me?"

"You're very annoying." Qi Xun responded softly, strode away, and never came back.

Cheng Yuancen wanted to smash something, but the three people next to him accepted his benefits and stepped forward to comfort him.

"Qi Xun is like this, he pretends to be cool every day."

"Xiao Cen, please don't be angry."

Later, Qi Xun didn't look good on Cheng Yuancen for a day, and even deliberately avoided him.

If Qi Xun had refused verbally from the beginning, he would not have bothered him anymore, but he insisted on avoiding it deliberately, which made Cheng Yuancen feel rebellious and had to take Qi Xun away.

From then on, Cheng Yuancen would always appear in Qi Xun's sight. No matter where he went, he would see him, even if he said unpleasant words, it was useless.

Cheng Yuancen would also bring him breakfast. If he was refused, he would eat it in front of him and complain aggrievedly.

During class, Cheng Yuancen would also sit next to him, lying down and looking at him, with stars twinkling in his eyes, and he looked affectionate.

Qi Xun was extremely disgusted at first and would always avoid him, then he would make sarcastic remarks, and finally he became numb and didn't say anything more.

Two months later, he even got used to Cheng Yuancen's presence. If he couldn't see those bright eyes during class, he would look for her, and if he couldn't find her, he wouldn't contact her.

Qi Xun still remembered that the day he asked for contact information was the result of two months of hard work. He gave Qi Xun a pen and asked him to write the contact information on his palm and read it while reading it.

After Qi Xun finished writing, he put down his pen and turned away from him, as if he saw something dirty and was disgusted with it.

Now that I think about it, he has always been the active one between them, while Qi Xun has always been the passive one. Although they are not as cold as before, they have become a couple. According to Qi Xun's character, he may treat whoever becomes his boyfriend well.

"Qixun..."

Cheng Yuancen cursed several times before falling asleep without even covering himself with the quilt.

After making lunch, Qi Xun gently opened the bedroom door, only to see that the quilts were rolled aside, the air conditioner was adjusted to 20°, and Cheng Yuancen's face turned red.

Qi Xun quickly touched his forehead and found that he really had a fever. He quickly lowered the temperature of the air conditioner and covered him with a quilt.

But it's still too hot and needs physical cooling.

Qi Xun hesitated for a moment and took off all his clothes.