Mission calls

Raccoon city, I'll never forget that day. Millions of people turned into horrifying nightmares in one night. All caused by Umbrella, the one that was responsible of all those B.O.W they have created. And how dumb i was to be fooled by their lies, all because of money. I was forced to cover up the mess in that goddamn place, but i don't want to follow their orders anymore. I've changed, and decided to betray this rotten company.

====================================

Millions of thoughts flashed through Angel's mind, as she looked outside of the helicopter window. Angel mostly didn't pay attention about her mission to retrieve The Amber with Ada Wong, her partner along with this mission.
"Angel, are you even listening?" The control asked from the call.

Angel, hearing the control's firm tone immediately snap back to reality. "Ah yes, im listening." She answered calmly.
"So we're here to fetch The Amber, right?"

The control just nods and speak again. "Don't waste the time." After that, he hung up the call just like that.

Both Angel and Ada went silent, only the engine noises from the chopper was heard on the air, as Angel turned her attention to the outside of the window again. The scenery showed beautiful mountains in Spain, a fascinating sight to see. Meanwhile Ada, she was checking her magazine and weapons, making sure that she's ready for the mission.

After a while, the chopper landed on a open field, dropping both Angel and Ada to the ground. The chopper then fly away to the air, leaving both of them on the field meaning the mission started now.

"So.. where are we again?" Angel asks Ada. "We're currently in Valdelobos, Spain." Ada answered.

"We're here to find Luis, and fetch The Amber. And we must do it quickly."

Hearing her words, Angel just nods in understanding. She knows that was their deal from the first place. However, Angel feel happy knowing that she'll meet Luis again after years. "Alright, let's start then." Angel stretch her arms and starts walking, followed by Ada behind. They walking in the dark woods, and found an isolated village. The village was quiet at this hour, so it gave them opportunity to sneak around. But there is something strange with this village. All of the people here are pale and their eyes are red like they haven't sleep all day, and they seem hostile.

"What happened to them..?" Angel whispered, and quickly shushed by Ada. "We don't know, but we have nothing to do with this." Ada replied. Ada told her to just focus on their mission, and nothing else. From the information they receive from HQ, Luis' last location was seen on Salazar castle located on east, away from the village.

It was a pretty long journey for them, walking in the woods and avoiding to get caught by anyone. Ada could get anywhere easily and stealthy using her grappling hook, while Angel has to stealth and jump over on any obstacles, and parkour too. It was exhausting for Angel, but she had to follow Ada so she don't lose track of her.

"Ada, what do you think He would do to The Amber?"

Angel's question caught Ada off guard. "I.. don't know. I never questioning about it." Ada replied. "I made my peace with it, As long as i get paid."

"So.. you didn't care at all?"

"Maybe." Ada continue swinging on buildings, leaving Angel behind. Angel seeing her reaction become confused and went to chase her.

"What do you mean 'Maybe'?!" Angel shouts from the ground, as she keeps her pace with Ada. Ada was moving so fast that Angel was out of breath, it's hard to chase her with that pace. "Ada please slow down a bit!" Angel said while catching her breath. However Ada keep swinging away from her.