He held her hand in his hand and kissed the back of her palm and said " I'll do anything for you my love... Anything just order me. " she smiled then she held his arm and walked towards the couch placed in his room, she make him sat on the couch and sat beside him too then she said " let's have lunch hmm... Today I made your favourite dish. "

He joined his eyebrows in confusion while thinking about which favourite dish just then Hezlin took out the boxes from the bag and his mind was blessed with the heavenly smell of chicken makhni karahi and he looked at her with wide eyes while saying " Yah how did you know I was craving for this huh? "

She smiled while she took out the curry on a plate and made a bite of flat bread and curry for him, she moved her hand near his mouth and he eats the bite by her hand then Hezlin said " because I love you and my heart connects directly to you so I know everything about you my beloved Mohammad. "

He chuckled and said " and some moments ago you were saying you don't make efforts for me huh? So what's this? I see you have started disrespecting my queen a lot these days... I'm telling you to respect my woman or else I'll give you punishment. "

She laughed at his statement and he laughed too then she again make him eat another bite and he asked her " you had you lunch huh? " she shook her head and said " why would I eat without you when I get a chance to have my lunch with you."

He smiled then he made a bite for her and said " okay then I'll feed you with my hands hmm... Come on eat that big bite... I want you to be more energetic for our next Astaghfirullah session. "

She hit on his arm while eating and blushing then Abdullah laughed and she said " you just made this word your habit all you do is just talk about astaghfirullah session yah do some shame. " he laughed more and said " look you gave this name to our love moments hmm and I'm just taking advantage of it and if I'll do shame then how we gonna make babies huh? "

She glared at him and said " yah Abdullah stop it and eat your food... I'm not making bites for you, eat on your own. " he laughed as he saw her cheeks were getting red while blushing and he shook his head while laughing then he started eating his food and after sometime he moved near her and wrapped his arm around her shoulders while teasing her
" Yah look at me nah... Hey Angel tell me how many we gonna make hmm? 1 2 3 4 or 5? "

She jerked him away while saying
" Abdullah... Move away I don't know okay... You shameless. " he laughed so loud at her shy response and started slapping his thigh while he fell on the other side of the couch and Hezlin also laughed a little while looking at him laughing his heart out as his laugh was the sweetest melody to her ears and she loves it when he laughs his heart out.

He was taking deep breaths as he stopped laughing and sat again then he got silent while he was staring at the ground and Hezlin joined her eyebrows in confusion then she placed her hand over his shoulder and asked him in a concerning tone " Mohammad... What happened love? "

He twitched his lips into a pained smile and said " Dad... He wanted me to get married years ago and have a family so he can see his grandchildren in his life he said he has some dreams about my life and I should think about them too but I wasn't ready to marry the one he choses for me and I told him clearly I'll only marry you or else I'll die single. "

She pressed her lips into a pained smile and moved near him then she hugged his arm while she leaned her head over his shoulder and said " please don't be sad Mohammad... Allah will bless us with little angels and we will tell them about their grandparents how great they were, how humble and loveable they were... I still remember how your Dad always treated me like his daughter even in the office hours he used to address me by saying my child and the way your mother and I got so friendly during our first meeting I can't forget those lovely family moments and I'll tell our children each and everything about them. "