Prologue

"What is that uno?" ask by a man who wear a full white mask na may design na spade sa left eye side ng mask. " New design ng mask for this year" answered by a lady who wear a full white mask na may heart shape sa left eye area. "I thought we all agreed na we will no longer hide our identity to each other? why are you designing another mask for this year?" "Dos, I never agreed to that arrangement, kayo kayo lang yong nag decide non" Uno continued sketching the new design mask while Dos was left confused by the answer of Uno. " akala ko ba napagusapan na natin to Uno, before we introduced this idea sa mga member we had our conversation" this time, Uno got confused "Dos ang sabi ko that time pag iisipan ko I never agreed to that, hindi mo hinintay yung sagot ko, you immediately announced it to the group and all of you decide without my decision" Dos got more confused than before because he thought na Uno had already given her permission. His confusion was obvious in his voice, and Uno noticed it.. " Dos I told you that time diba na it is very risky if we reveal our true identities to each other, mas mabuti ng outside this organization wala tayong alam sa isa't isa kung sino ako, kung sino ka or kung sino sila para, to sa kaligtasan ng lahat at lintik naman dos alam na alam mo yung purpose kung bakit binuo tong organization na ito alam na alam mo kung gaano ka delikado yung mga ginagawa natin dito."Dos got disappointed and felt the outrage in his heart after he heard it from the mouth of Uno." Uno, Girlfriend kita and it make me feel ashamed that I don't know who are you behind that mask and you also don't know me behind this mask, same situation sa mga member ng organization na ito which is our friends, with been 3 years in this organization, the trust that we build is hindi pa ba enough yun? to reveal each other identities? or you never consider me as your boyfriend and you never consider them as your friends? let's make it clear Uno ano ba yung  reason ng hesitation mo?" Napatahimik si Uno sa mga sinabi ni Dos and she can feel the disappointment from the voice of Dos. Maraming tumatakbo sa utak ni Uno that time na hindi alam ng mga ka member niya, she knows that there is a death threat from an anonymous person, and once they reveal their identities, they will start to identify and kill them. She has no courage to tell the member because, at this very moment, they celebrated the success of the mission that they did ayaw niya masira ang momentum. Uno just stared at Dos with so much guilt in her eyes that no words came out of her mouth. She continued to stare at Dos while holding back her tears. Dos notice the teary eyes of Uno at napahawak siya sa kamay nito "Uno you can tell me what is really holding you back? may problema ba? you become quite lately, you have something to tell me or to tell us?" Despite the assurance from Dos, Uno still hesitated to tell him because all she thought about was the safety of Dos and the rest of the members. Instead of answering the question of Dos, Uno hugged Dos tightly and rested her face on his chest. Dos is continually confused by the action of Uno, and he can feel that there is something wrong with Uno. Dos hugs her back and gently pats her head. At this moment, a panicky voice shouts at them, "UNO, DOS!". Both of them turn their heads towards the person who is shouting. It is Four, wearing a white full mask with a clove in his left eye area Men in black, we cannot handle them; they got eleven and seven." dali daling tumakbo si Uno at dos kasabay si Four papuntang hideout, pagdating nila doon sinalubong sila ng mga sugatang kasama " God dammit" tugon ni Uno, nagmamadaling pumunta si Uno sakanyang sasakyan para habulin ang mga kumuha nila eleven at seven pero pinigilan siya ni six "We need a plan Uno" due to the anger na nararamadam ni Uno she did not listen instead pinaharurut niya ang kanyang sasakyan, Uno had already an idea kung sino ang nag utos sa mga men in black, matagal na niyang pinag isipan kung tama ba ang kutob niya from the moment na pinadalhan siya ng death threat but the problem is hindi alam ng mga kasama niya ito. Mas binilisan pa ni Uno ang takbo ng sasakyan because her mind is in chaos hindi siya maka focus sa pag drive,a lot of cars getting in her way, she pulls up the break, but to her surprise, the break is not functioning "Fuck" since Uno is a calm person she repeatedly pump the break but still wala pa rin nangyari mas lalo siyang bumilis, she pulls up the handbreak to slowly slow the speed of the car, she has no choice but ibangga sa puno ito but when she steer the car towards the tree may biglang sumulput na sasakyan sa harap niya. She crashed into that car and tumilapon ng ilang meters, Uno is desperate to live, in her head are eleven and seven ano ang mangyayari sa kanila? she desperately na lumabas sa sasakyan yang sirang sira due from the crashed. All in her head is eleven and seven, the organization and especially Dos. As her mind and heart want to live and continue to pursue those men in black, her body chooses to lay down in the cold cement of the road, and her heart aches so much that no words come out of her mouth. She was surrounded by a lot of people panicking; she heard the sound of the ambulance; all she could see was the blurred faces of the people; she tilted her head to see what was on her side; she saw her mask shattered; tears fell from her eyes. Her vision is blurred; someone approaches her body; she has not identified nor recognized the voice; all she can hear is the sound of the ambulance and the voices of the people panicking. Her vision started to turn black as it completely turned black. She saw someone watching from afar. Both hands turned into fists. She smiled and said, "Goodbye, Dos."