Dante

Sexual content
Douma when not busy taking care of the twins,he clings to Shinobu as her due date came.

Honsetly all three of her mates became clingy as her due date came. Giyuu was her sleeping partner, Kotoha was the one she curled up with most during the day and Douma had an arm around her almost at any point in time.

Overall she was very much taken care of.

"Oi, Shinobu-chan, did you need anything?" Inosuke had also become attentive to her as well, running off to get her whatever. Usually food from the kitchen where Aoi made some snacks. But some days, he and Douma would race to the village to get food.

It was amusing to watch.

Kotoha would help her through the ending part of the pregnancy, telling her what to expect as it came closer to time.

Her limbs always felt sore near the end and Giyuu or Douma would be working out the knots and making her purr.

Then there were the sexual urges.

A hug and maybe a kiss from Kotoha is all she could ask from the fellow omega.

But from the alphas, everything was fair game.

Like her taking Giyuu to a spare room and simply doing one quickie.

Douma would always smell their activities afterward, asking if they both felt better. Giyuu wouldn't say anything, a light dust of pink on his cheeks. Shinobu however would be blunt on how she felt much better.

Then there were the moments Douma would simply place her on his lap and finger her till pushing in. Knotting made her moan and soon she and Douma would be making out as they wait for it to go down.

A pleasurable way to end a pregnancy.

Her pup was dramatic like his father, coming right when Douma and Sanemi started to get on each other's nerves with Giyuu holding back the former demon.

Kanae and Kotoha were on either side of her when she winced before gasping.

Douma and Giyuu would snap their gaze over to her and soon she was moved.

Kanao would come in with the Butterfly triplets and Aoi.

The men would be pushed out.

Douma would pout and Giyuu went with no complaint. She did however hear another argument starting and would be stopped by Inosuke dragging Douma and Giyuu, telling them it was time to check on the twins.

Then a surprise visitor would come.
"Aaaaaahhhh, tell me I'm not late!" A pink head would come in and Shinobu couldn't be happier.

The Love Hashira had made it.

"No, you came just in time." Shinobu would wince and lean on Kotoha, hearing the omega purr.

When it was time to push, it was thankfully quick.

The baby was definitely just about what she was expecting with how bloated she felt near the end.

Douma would bust in as soon as he heard the baby cry out. Inosuke would jump on his back, wanting a peek at his new sibling. Giyuu would look from around Douma, also curious.

"What is it?" Inosuke would ask and all eyes were on Mitsuri who had caught the baby, crying.

"It's a boy." Soon it was the pack settling in, with Kotoha and Inosuke holding the twins as Douma settled next to Shinobu who looked down at her son.

When opens his eyes, Douma is staring into a pool of purple and can't help but grin.

"What's his name?" Of course, Inosuke would be eager to know the name of his new brother. Douma looked at his venomous mate and finds her debating for a moment.

"Takao." Douma wants to laugh. So she wants their son to be respectful compare to him.

Fair.

Finally, all his pups are here and in arms reach.

Though he does wonder with a twinkle in his eye, if Giyuu would be interested in a pup of his own. Now if it's Douma's or Shinobu's is the debate.

Oh well, whatever happens when a rut hits, Douma will fully be ready for whatever outcome.

The next pup to come would be Akaza and Rengoku's.

Akaza was pacing, asking questions on how it would go with the c-section and being taken out of the room by both Kokushibo and Douma when it was time. Kyojuro would wave as he was pricked with a needle. (Akaza would learn he hates needles and keep a straight face for their pup.)

Tengen and Tanjiro would make an appearance at the birth and Akaza would stay where he was between his fellow Apex Alphas.

Though-

"Akaza-san...May I speak with you?" Young Kamado would stand before him and Douma would make mention he needs the fresh air and that it'll probably be another hour.

"I want to apologize for my behavior." Akaza raised a brow before Tanjiro continued.

"You are Rengoku-san's mate and I shouldn't have acted like you were going-" Akaza groans and lands his hand on his shoulder, making the young man job.

"I'm not the one you should seek forgiveness from. Besides, Kyojuro has already moved past all that."

Though Akaza wished the former Sound Hashira didn't come around as much as he did.

Kokushibo would appear when their talk came to an end, telling them it was over.

Kyojuro was sleepy when he woke up to Akaza holding a bundle in his arms. His smile was soft, a rare sight for Akaza.

With his one eye, Kyojuro can see a small hand holding onto Akaza's index finger.

"So what's their name?" Akaza would set the newborn down and he would come face to face with hair much like Akaza's and eyes as golden as his.

"Her name is Koyuki and she is beautiful."

Their daughter would yawn before going back to sleep.

The last one would be young Muichiro who wanted Kokushibo with him the whole time.

The alpha would hold his remaining hand, the hours ticking by till it was finally time for the final push.

Kokushibo would kiss Muichiro's brow as they waited. For a moment nothing and then a cry comes. Kotoha would soon hand off their pup.

A baby boy with hair that would grow like his father's but currently had his mother's teal ends.

When he opened his eyes, Kokushibo was seeing his purple eyes.

"What did you want to name him?" His mate would ask and Kokushibo shakes his head.

"I didn't have a name in mind." They watch the little one for a bit as Kotoha, Shinobu and the other butterfly girls leave the room.

When he is done nursing for the first time does Muichiro make a suggestion.

"Tadashi?" Their son coos at the name and Kokushibo can't help but smile at the name.

Yes, loyal seems to fit his son as this was the start of their new life.