PARTY

Narrator

Minji ended up easing Haerin's mind.

There was this cute demeanor Haerin got when she felt confident.

Minji went absolutely crazy for it.

When Haerin was comfortable with herself and everything, she'd get this "this is my girlfriend and you can't do anything about it" attitude.

Hanni, Hyein, and Dani had started to get a glimpse of it, but they didn't know how crazy Minji was about it.

To everyone, Haerin was the shy baby and Minji was the strong decision maker.

Little did everyone know that Haerin made all the decisions in private and was the one to take charge of things when Minji couldn't decide.

"YOU MADE IT!!!" Kid yelled as the couple pulled up to the party.

The girls had no idea that Kid had completely forfeiting their old apartment them and gotten a new one.

"I was about to shut the party down," Kid stated with a taint of truth.

Kid didn't want to part if they didn't see Minji and Haerin pull up.

"Okay, rules!" Haerin suddenly stepped up to Kid.

"Don't flirt with my girlfriend, if you think it will upset me then ask, and don't let her kiss you," Haerin sternly told Kid.

Kid just chuckled and smugly asked... "What if she kisses me?"

Haerin raised an eyebrow and glared at Kid for a second.

"That's why I said... 'Don't let her kiss you'...," Haerin smugly replied.

Minji just chuckled at the cute banter going around and walked up to finally greet Kid with a hug.

"Oh, Sakura sunbaenim just joined our department. We should set you up with her!!" Haerin suddenly told Kid.

Kid just shook their head and extended their arm to show the girls the way in.

"Well, enjoy!" Kid told the girls.

- Minji POV -

I won't bore you with the details, because I feel like this will be a long process...

But Haerin and I ended up agreeing to talk about our confused feelings or how wrong things felt at times because of our culture.

This night was not one of those nights though.

We chose to just have a fun night.

We wanted to just party and have fun with each other.

Haerin and I walked up the dance floor and just started having fun.

It didn't take long before we bumped into a familiar face.

It was Hanni.