Chapter Five: It's Business

(Devon's office above)
(Caution: sexual activity)

James POV

Damien swung the door open and slammed it behind him once we'd entered. The smell of alcohol and a haze of cigarette smoke fill the room.
Devon just got a remodel in his office, saying he wanted it to best fit our relationship. He said it's " very sophisticated. "

The office has shiny, white walls except for the grey wall that's behind his desk and the carpet is grey as well. There's a cabinet on the the right, and a book shelf on the left. Both behind the desk on either side of a long shelf. I also have a desk, seeing how I'm his right hand man. Without me, he'd be nothing. Mine is connected to his, except it's going sideways so our desks make a perfect right angle. They're a dark brown, matching the mini chandelier hanging from the ceiling.

My boyfriend sat in his white office chair, looking through some papers. He looked up at the sound of the door, and a look of anger flooded his features. " James, baby, you're late. " he growled.
I shrugged and avoided his gaze. " Take a seat at your desk, we have a lot to go over. "

I chuckled as Damien shoved me towards my seat, " Really, sir? Still trying to make yourself look like the good guy? Damien knows the protocol. You might as well punish me while he's here, because we both know you're going to do it the moment he walks out. "

Devon raised a brow at my attitude. He slid his chair back and stood to his intimidating 6'8, shoving his hands in the pockets of his black business suit.
" I wouldn't say things like that, pet. I just might do it. "

" I'm not your pet. By the way, your remodel is looking great. Except I don't think sophistication matches our relationship. How about.. hmm.. it's just business? " I snickered.

He slammed his hands down on his desk, making me jump a bit. Only a bit, though! I'm not scared of him. Definitely not.

Damien started to slowly back out of the room, but Devon stopped him. " You'll be staying here. James wanted you present, and that's what he'll get. "
I scoffed and glared at Damien, " Leave. "

" But, boss sai- " I cut him off before he could finish, " I don't fucking care what that dick hole said, now leave! " He rushed out of the room, closing the door behind him. I looked at Devon and gave him my award winning crooked smile, " Doesn't it bother you when your men listen to me more than they listen to you? " He gave his own deviant smile back and walked around the desk to stand in front of me. " Doesn't it bother you when you can't sit because you refuse to keep your mouth shut and follow simple directions? " he countered.

I chuckled and winked at him, " Touché. " He shook his head slowly before unexpectedly swiping everything off my desk in one motion, grabbing the back of my neck and shoving me forward so I was bent over it. " I fucking hate when you do this shit, James! I hate it! " he yelled into my ear. He had moved his hand from my neck to my hair. Grabbing a fistful, he roughly pulled it so my face was towards him and he spit in my eye. " You do nothing but challenge my authority. We signed a contract, pet. You're mine. You do as I say without questioning it, but what did you do this morning? Huh? " he raged. I didn't know whether the question was rhetorical or not, so I answered it just to be on the safe side. " I came in at a different time than you had asked, sir. " I mumbled.

He let go of my hair and backed away. I stayed motionless on the desk as I heard his belt being removed and his zipper going down. He stepped to the front of the desk right in front of my face. " Look at me. " he ordered. I looked up at him and he smirked. " See? Simple directions. You should try following them more often. " I watched as he took his dick out of his pants and stepped closer to me. " I want you to suck my dick. You have five minutes to make me cum, or I'm adding five to your already ten hits with the belt. "